Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls at my High school wear shirts with the playboy logo on it

Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
Girls at my High school wear shirts with the playboy logo on it. Just fucking lol, femoids dont even try to hide what they are anymore do they. Walk all over incels and worship chad. I wish I fucking died when I attempted to overdose instead of being intervened and hospitalized.

I wasn't even allowed to wear my Jimi Hendrix t-shirt when I was in high school. What the fuck.

High school girls are major sluts and aren't afraid to show it.
Back in the day if their parents saw them wearing something like that the girl would be beat, but now parents are major cucks that let daughters do whatever they want.

Crustaciouse said:
High school girls are major sluts and aren't afraid to show it.
Back in the day if their parents saw them wearing something like that the girl would be beat, but now parents are major cucks that let daughters do whatever they want.

Legit about the slut part, a few years ago some high school girls were giving my dad iois when he came to pick me up and he was in his late 40s at that time.

Lol girls in my highschool wear yoga pants. (Worse than playboy shirts)

>mfw this entire thread
BigDirectBeardeddragon.gif

playboy channel in 2017 is so goddamn awful. I couldn't jerk off to it even if i no fapped for a year

Being slutty is in these days. That's the sad part. They glorify promiscuity and immodesty. I saw the trend taking place while I was in highschool and I'm not surprised that it's fully taken shape by now.

blickpall said:
I wasn't even allowed to wear my Jimi Hendrix t-shirt when I was in high school. What the fuck.
Don't know how old you are, but basically this. 

I'm kind of not suprised, beyond the fact that young girls even know what Playboy is

Its obligatory for everyone in school to wear uniforms. In my country, Australia.

And I think its the same for the UK.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Its obligatory for everyone in school to wear uniforms. In my country, Australia.

This is true. I still used to get weird comments on free clothes day tho.

I had to wear a uniform at my school.

Battlefield3cel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
This is true. I still used to get weird comments on free clothes day tho.
So I'm guessing you were wearing your school unifrom on free clothes days lol? Or had an unusual mix-up of clothes, you were wearing?

jagged0 said:
I had to wear a uniform at my school.
Which country do you live in :o?

idkwattodowithlife said:
So I'm guessing you were wearing your school unifrom on free clothes days lol? Or had an unusual mix-up of clothes, you were wearing? 

Nah bro. People are just cunts. You know this

yeah, this seems to be getting popular nowadays. The younger generation is even more degenerate than my own. They have no values whatsoever. I can't imagine what society will be like once the older folks are gone. I hope I die before then.

idkwattodowithlife said:

us

jagged0 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
us
da fuq? u must of went to a private school or something?

Back in my old school, you couldn't find a girl not dressed like a slut. Cleavages, crop tops, the tiniest shorts imaginable that expose their buttocks, etc.

"B-but they dress like that for themselves!!"

Minjaze said:
Back in my old school, you couldn't find a girl not dressed like a slut. Cleavages, crop tops, the tiniest shorts imaginable that expose their buttocks, etc.
"B-but they dress like that for themselves!!"
They dress for chad

gooker said:
playboy channel in 2017 is so goddamn awful. I couldn't jerk off to it even if i no fapped for a year
>jerking off the 3d slags.