Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Girls care less about physical attractiveness bro!

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Sad how so many guys are bluepilled these days

Tinder 2

Tinder

lol this is a proven truth :soy: :soy: :soy:

Pure. Bluepill. Delusion.

These fucking cucks think that just because the jew media creates sitcom that shows ugly guys with hot girls that it must be true, truly brainwashed npcs.

But the Jews said girls care less about appearance! Everyone knows the Jews don't lie. :soy:

does he know that sitcoms are like... not real? and the actors aren’t actually dating? I’m just so baffled by this lmfao, genuine subhuman IQ

These fucking cucks think that just because the jew media creates sitcom that shows ugly guys with hot girls that it must be true, truly brainwashed npcs.
This is a major reason for women's anger at a lot of men believe it or not. They don't ever want it to go back to this kind of setup of an ugly/average guy that puts in little effort but still has a hot wife.

This is a major reason for women's anger at a lot of men believe it or not. They don't ever want it to go back to this kind of setup of an ugly/average guy that puts in little effort but still has a hot wife.
That's interesting, was there really a setup where an ugly/average guy had a hot chick without putting in any effort? I'm pretty sure most ugly male hot female couples in the past were a result of wealthmaxing, which usually takes quite a bit of hard work.

That's interesting, was there really a setup where an ugly/average guy had a hot chick without putting in any effort? I'm pretty sure most ugly male hot female couples in the past were a result of wealthmaxing, which usually takes quite a bit of hard work.
No no it was true love :soy: :soy:

It was much closer to that for a lot of normies. Especially middle class normies that lived in the suburbs. It was the package deal of the American dream.
@Emba and @Arch Anemone and @Angry_runt might be able to tell you about it even though they didn't get to benefit even then.

There was a time just a few decades ago when it was considered normal for married men not to work out and have a beer belly and no one would really judge such men that much. There were still a lot of deadbedrooms and "wife not in the mood" jokes though.
And of course it sucked for incels.
But average normies in relationships got a lot more prestige than now imo.

It was much closer to that for a lot of normies. Especially middle class normies that lived in the suburbs. It was the package deal of the American dream.
@Emba and @Arch Anemone and @Angry_runt might be able to tell you about it even though they didn't get to benefit even then.

There was a time just a few decades ago when it was considered normal for married men not to work out and have a beer belly and no one would really judge such men that much. There were still a lot of deadbedrooms and "wife not in the mood" jokes though.
That's interesting.

One thing that is often talked about is how there were very little incels compared to today in the past, you wrote in your post "And of course it sucked for incels." Which naturally leads to the assumption that you had to be much uglier to be an incel in the past, would that also be something that you would agree with?

That's interesting.

One thing that is often talked about is how there were very little incels compared to today in the past, you wrote in your post "And of course it sucked for incels." Which naturally leads to the assumption that you had to be much uglier to be an incel in the past, would that also be something that you would agree with?
Yeah but ethnic males and non-NT guys still lost out.
As @RREEEEEEEEE has said before most of the benefits go to white and black males and it was true then also aside from the model minority asian man asian woman couple that people would use as "wholesome" examples to virtue signal about.

Shit. I see it now too! Flabby dude with a (now) flabby wife. Betabuxxing... They weren't always flabby.

Dude was in the mil so he knows how to follow her orders. Otherwise, he'd be gone.

And other non-chad non-mil dudes are also being betabuxxed too. Basically, i think it has to do with stupidity too.

As long as the bitch has the upper hand (mental advantage) then she's happy.

Shit. I see it now too! Flabby dude with a (now) flabby wife. Betabuxxing... They weren't always flabby.
Yeah often white males that were average looking but called schlubs and slobs but whose thin pretty wives were described in the most flattering terms. An early blackpill.
Dude was in the mil so he knows how to follow her orders. Otherwise, he'd be gone.
Yeah getting along the family was a big part.
And other non-chad non-mil dudes are also being betabuxxed too. Basically, i think it has to do with stupidity too.

As long as the bitch has the upper hand (mental advantage) then she's happy.
Much more complicated world and women know they can do better with way less effort. They don't ever want to return.
The only upside to that for guys like us is less chance of getting devastated in divorce because women won't even marry men that they would have in earlier times.
The times changed and so did the women these men were married to. "You're not the man I married" could infact be simple projection because women of all types ate up the opportunity to cheat and leave their husbands and not be judged as harshly.

Yeah often white males that were average looking but called schlubs and slobs but whose thin pretty wives were described in the most flattering terms. An early blackpill.

Yeah getting along the family was a big part.

Much more complicated world and women know they can do better with way less effort. They don't ever want to return.
The only upside to that for guys like us is less chance of getting devastated in divorce because women won't even marry men that they would have in earlier times.
The times changed and so did the women these men were married to. "You're not the man I married" could infact be simple projection because women of all types ate up the opportunity to cheat and leave their husbands and not be judged as harshly.
Yeah. He's not the man she married, because she doesn't want to cut him in on all the land and houses she'll inherit! - she doesn't want HIM to divorce rape her!

And he's too stupid to get it.

Since he's no buddy to me, I'll never set him straight. Damned normie scum.

cue le redditor comments " guys are more picky etc :D"