Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls don't like jerks Teehee (also life fuel)

adamibalint

adamibalint

Greycel
https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/7cdzkj/i_gave_a_blowjob_in_high_school_and_it_still/

Wow. So it's that simple to get a BJ.

Morf12 said:
Wow. So it's that simple to get a BJ.

She would have laughed  if any of us asked her out on a date

She sure tries hard to make herself feel like the victim.

"I’m actually pretty shocked with the lack of sympathy you’re receiving."
fucking jej

What a creep.

She should have accepted no for an answer, respected his decision and not coerced him into a blowjob he didn't want.

Her "first kiss" was Chad's pecker in a park toilet way before she was even legal. And now she can't forget about her first. Pay attention boyos, this is why women will never love you.

Every legal woman is used by multiple high school Chads.

adamibalint said:
She would have laughed  if any of us asked her out on a date

Fuck this world. An asteroid needs to hit planet Earth. The girl even got her friend to talk to him to see if he liked her. Girls do literally all the fucking work. Getting sex is as simple as making toast for everyone except for us ugly, genetic trash abominations.

Look at that edit. She thinks she's entitled yo sympathy. I have zero remorse for people that cause things for themselves.

eggo said:
She sure tries hard to make herself feel like the victim.

"I’m actually pretty shocked with the lack of sympathy you’re receiving."
fucking jej

Of course she does.
She need her self image to reain pure so that she can get some poor sob providing betabux later on.
Should it be known what a slut she is, no sane man would want to take her in.
Couple it with the current hysteria about "everything a woman doesn't like is rape, even when she consented to it" and this shit is prone to happen more and more.

Another meat hole. Pumped and dumped. Nothing new. Like every femoid.

Holy shit reading that has nearly sent me into a full-blown panic. Why is that guy's life so much better than ours? This is so fucking unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Framecel222 said:
Holy shit reading that has nearly sent me into a full-blown panic. Why is that guy's life so much better than ours? This is so fucking unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tbh i had to stop like 2 times when reading

let me guess he gets girls because of his good personality right guys?

The things girls do for chads are crazy. I can't believe this is a reality for some males

at fucking FOURTEEN

Probably an ugly bitch that payed the gold price for trying to score a dude out of her league.

Doenst matter, she probably get`s wet thinking about him.

And it’s not like this bitch can claim he seemed like a sweet guy at first.  She knew damn well he was a jerk, but still sucked his dick anyway.  Personality my ass.

Shit like this makes me want to fucking punch something.

She was so desperate for this asshole Chad's attention at 14 YEARS OLD that she blows him before even hugging him. And what makes it worse, the people in the comments are actually buying her victim mentality.

Sluts like this deserve the rope.

Chad got a bj because he was nice and treated her with respect. Dis is y u guyz r incel

What is life fuel here....?

she would reported rape if he was ulgy