Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls fraud so fucking hard when they take pictures of themselves

• Thread starter rickvanderhammer
  • Start date
rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
wrq1p3l5sv701.jpg

Cucktears user angle frauding and wearing 10 pounds of fakeup. Just lmao. Facial bones of a slug, non existent upper lip, yet she probably rates herself an 8/10. sad. cucktears users cant handle the truth, this proves my theory that they have fragile ego's and sheds light on why they're so obsessed with us. 

inb4 cope,.anybody with basic knowledge of facial asethetics knows exactly what i'm talking about.

even looking at pictures of females triggers me now, im so fucking tired and alone.

Oh my God that female is soo good looking tho.

But yeah girls are all naturally blackpilled and actually do know what they are doing. Meanwhile guys still think that personality is relevant.

You seen the way they reacted to the makeup removal app. Their real faces are fucking private parts to them.

St.Tropez said:

But yeah girls are all naturally blackpilled and actually do know what they are doing. Meanwhile guys still think that personality is relevant.

at first glance, bitch is a turbomouthbreather and it's obvious she had extractions. she will have osa by the time she's 30.

rickvanderhammer said:
at first glance, bitch is a turbomouthbreather and it's obvious she had extractions. she will have osa by the time she's 30.

Are you a MGTOW by any chance? I smell coping here. The wall is not real. Forget about it. She will never have any troubles at life,EVER. nor will she be alone or lonely even 1% that we are. 
And look at her great eye area,she has hunter eyes,soo attractive.

Funny how they say looks don't matter, and then they do this.

These are the people who torment incels, privelege Stacys. Like why does she give a fuck, at all?

I literally want to call this foid on the phone and ask her wtf her deal is lol.

St.Tropez said:
Are you a MGTOW by any chance? I smell coping here. The wall is not real. Forget about it. She will never have any troubles at life,EVER. nor will she be alone or lonely even 1% that we are. 
And look at her great eye area,she has hunter eyes,soo attractive.

osa = obstructive sleep apnea because she's an angle frauding mouth breather with a non existent chin, i'm not denying that her life will be finitely better than ours by virtue of being a non deformed female, you missed the entire point of this thread.

Sub8Hate said:
These are the people who torment incels, privelege Stacys. Like why does she give a fuck, at all?

I literally want to call this foid on the phone and ask her wtf her deal is lol.

Yeah that iy the thing. These higher up ppl literally dont give a fuck. She will go there post some inane post and just move on with her life. 
It is so weird isnt it? You can simply tell from her photo so much about her. Imagine what others can tell about us from our photos. 

O V E R.

Sub8Hate said:

She is not a stacy by any means

Ban makeup and you'll see more looksmatched couples.

rickvanderhammer said:
osa = obstructive sleep apnea because she's an angle frauding mouth breather with a non existent chin, i'm not denying that her life will be finitely better than ours by virtue of being a non deformed female, you missed the entire point of this thread.

Oh sorry brother. I hate the copers so I jumped too fast. My apologies.

rickvanderhammer said:
She is not a stacy by any means

Cope, she wouldn't touch any of us, not even Spaniard Chad Zyros.

Sub8Hate said:
Cope, she wouldn't touch any of us, not even Spaniard Chad Zyros.

The only.guy from here that would have a chance with her is Gambler imo. 
And yeah Zyros wouldn't really be even relevant.

St.Tropez said:
The only.guy from here that would have a chance with her is Gambler imo. 
And yeah Zyros wouldn't really be even relevant.

True, maybe. 

I can see why someone would say she isn't a Stacy, but she has infinite SMV. 

She's thin, white, and has a decent to attractive face. 

She wins, we lose.

lol if she saw a good looking user with mental health issues post here she would be so intrigued by him trying to help him and change him. She would be more than happy to have sex with him.

However, ugly men she would laugh at.

It's sad to see so many fall for the fakeup lie.

incellooksmaxer said:
lol if she saw a good looking user with mental health issues post here she would be so intrigued by him trying to help him and change him. She would be more than happy to have sex with him.

However, ugly men she would laugh at.
Yeah lol. 
There is always the same hierarchy even in an incel forum. 
It is inescapable. 
Good blackpilled post

rickvanderhammer said:
wrq1p3l5sv701.jpg

Cucktears user angle frauding and wearing 10 pounds of fakeup. Just lmao. Facial bones of a slug, non existent upper lip, yet she probably rates herself an 8/10. sad. cucktears users cant handle the truth, this proves my theory that they have fragile ego's and sheds light on why they're so obsessed with us. 

inb4 cope,.anybody with basic knowledge of facial asethetics knows exactly what i'm talking about.

All a girl has to do is be in shape and wear makeup and she is set. E A S Y  M O D E

St.Tropez said:

if she wasnt a cucktears user yes

rickvanderhammer said:
wrq1p3l5sv701.jpg

Shes on r/equalattraction. I just looked through her post history and she had JAW SURGERY. BUT LOOKS DONT MATTER GUYS WERE JUST EXAGGERATING.

LMAO

Normal pic
cy1VbWW.jpg

LMAO, she will still have a 1000000000000 times better life than anyone here

Total Imbecile said:
Shes on r/equalattraction. I just looked through her post history and she had JAW SURGERY. BUT LOOKS DONT MATTER GUYS WERE JUST EXAGGERATING.

LMAO

the stupid bitch outed her self when she said Gambler was too cute to be an incel.
But yeh she preaches looks dont matter
what a fool and hypocrite.

Total Imbecile said:

LMAO

Normal pic
cy1VbWW.jpg

Holy fucking shit what a sub human. I knew she had extractions/braces, i fucking called it. She looks like a fucking grandma. LMAOOOOO

rickvanderhammer said:
Holy fucking shit what a sub human. I knew she had extractions/braces, i fucking called it. She looks like a fucking grandma. LMAOOOOO

The only reason shes sexually active is because shes a girl. Her looksmatch would be posting here with us.

I'm caging so fucking hard right now.

Lestat said:
the stupid bitch outed her self when she said Gambler was too cute to be an incel.
But yeh she preaches looks dont matter
what a fool and hypocrite.

See that is just the prime reason why these things are pointless to debate. 

Everyone understands that looks matter and gambler looks good. EVERYONE even this girl who is "the enemy". 

It is just fucking common sense at the end of the day. But you have these long winded debates,hundreds and hundreds of pages long for something that can.be summed up in couple of words.

Total Imbecile said:

LMAO

Normal pic
cy1VbWW.jpg

Lol holy shit. A prime example of blackpilled girl. Who now that she fixes her problems is bluepilling others.

Her lips look like shit even with makeup

Total Imbecile said:
The only reason shes sexually active is because shes a girl. Her looksmatch would be posting here with us.

Fact!

RREEEEEEEEE said:
LOL, lipcel.

Cant be any sort of cel if youre a girl tbh

Reminds me of the classic Myspace angle lol

myspace-angle.jpg

Total Imbecile said:
Cant be any sort of cel if youre a girl tbh

Fair enough.

Unfiltered pic: https://imgur.com/cy1VbWW

Would hit tbh. 4/10 face but non-fat and young, therefore fuckable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back