Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls in My Class Today Were Really Scared by the Idea of Female Genital Mutilation

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
The topic of female genital mutilation came up and you could tell it startled the women - just the thought of not being able to experience the pleasure of sex. "They wouldn't get those feelies", one of them said (teehee). Luckily they were born in a civilized first world country, where they can properly exercise their female supremacy and get those orgasms they crave so much. Just thought it was funny how they reacted to learning about brutal suppression of female sexuality, hope they realize now how lucky they have it. :)

Foids need to learn true suffering

I wonder how they feel about male genital mutilation :waitwhat:

They want to get mutilated by Chad

Female genital mutilation bad, male genital mutilation good.

I wonder who is responsible for this

Gimme back my foreskin!

Put it back where it belongs.

Don't want to see no more damage done!

The topic of female genital mutilation came up and you could tell it startled the women - just the thought of not being able to experience the pleasure of sex. "They wouldn't get those feelies", one of them said (teehee). Luckily they were born in a civilized first world country, where they can properly exercise their female supremacy and get those orgasms they crave so much. Just thought it was funny how they reacted to learning about brutal suppression of female sexuality, hope they realize now how lucky they have it. :)

No they don't learn anything from it. Even if they are offended by the idea that foids could be prevented from having sex they will never consider it a problem that there are men that have no access to sex. They have zero empathy about it and couldn't possibly care less.

No they don't learn anything from it. Even if they are offended by the idea that foids could be prevented from having sex they will never consider it a problem that there are men that have no access to sex. They have zero empathy about it and couldn't possibly care less.

You're right but I wasn't trying to say that they would sympathize with undesirable men. Just joking about how they should be glad to live in western society where they can have all of the fun they please. Under no circumstance can I think of that women would sympathize with us

(((Male genital mutilation))) still being done freely though.

Foids and some of the people in a certain religious group are the first people to defend male genital mutilation.

Gimme back my foreskin!
I would have already lost it if I were circumsized. All the shit done to you and then on top of that they mutilate your penis as a baby.... due to you know (((whose))) idea.

Their day will come.

Women secretly wish a handsome Chad murderer could torture them to death

Meanwhile all men get jeweed in gringoland but no one cares about that

was male genital mutilation ever considered?

As it they should be such a practice is barbaric and back words

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back