Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Girls just wanna have fun" - the truest words ever spoken

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Excitement and "fun" is the only thing 99% of women care about in life. That's why all of them love to travel, watch scary movies and of course fuck low inhib exciting Chads. "Love" for a woman is when her heart races. Chad's deep-set blue eyes, a cheap jump scare in a movie, an exciting adventure, that's what makes their world go round. That's also why women are attracted to serial killers, thugs and abusers. The fear and sense of danger when being with these men makes their heart pound and being the women they are they think this is "love". It'd be hilarious how shallow and stupid they are if it wasn't so tragic for us and them alike.

Good morning I hate women

they also like doing drugs and alcohol, never forget that

I wanna have fun too.

"Love" for a woman is when her heart races.
So all you need to become a Chad is kidnap foids and electroshock them to death.Damn I'm going to start building my harem of fried cunts.

While for men it's the feeling of achievement of accomplishing something difficult or being better at something than the vast majority of other men. That's why men wageslave so hard, because they want to statusmog other men.

My mother has fun only when she gets wasted. Women are literal adult children.

dokidokipill

The irony is they probably have the least actual fun of anyone on the planet. Nervous exhaustion cycle.

dokidokipill

I enjoyed erotic Dragon Ball fanfiction at the age of six.

I'm itching, which means the Mirtazapine is taking effect..

I coped with knowledge qas a young child by reading encyclopedias, dictionaries, et cetera...I spent hours in the basement reading fanfiction and playing with emulators/hex editors.

When I was a young child, I'd pace the basement floor alone and fantasize about Pokeshipping. I also read fanfiction about Trunks struggling to obtain his love interest.

I also read romantic Dragon Ball fanfiction...

Yes, I did read Dragon Ball fanfiction for hours as a young child in the basement.