Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls my age [YOUNGCELS GTFIH]

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
A30F64CD 0BD7 4A1C AB07 249B88247531
Straight from the feed of a IT poster
While I rot at home, girls the same age are getting used, abused and creampied by multiple men

A hole's purpose in life : Serve as Chad's cumdumpster

I fucking HATE when foids talk about “being trapped inside their head”. THERE IS NOTHING EVEN IN THERE TO BE TRAPPED IN! They deserve heaps of misery and more

Left a based comment and downsoy on her post about quarantine

Bro...i need to fuck a jb NOW :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

She deleted the sex posts but not the other two.

Good thing they're saved here:

removeddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ami751/tonight_i_asked_my_boyfriend_about_his_past_and/
tonight, i asked my boyfriend about his past and cried in front of him.

it hurt hearing his words. i knew that he had a bad past with his ex girlfriend, but i kept asking him for more details tonight.
he never likes talking about it as it knows it hurts my feelings.
i just kept asking and asking, knowing that the truth would hurt.
he told me more that what i asked, and it broke my heart. hearing his works just crushed me and i started crying.
i don’t know what to do. we have been together for almost 8 months now and we are together every day. i’ve always had issues with his ex, but hearing this information has just made me feel so sad.
does anyone have any advice on what to do? i know that it was my fault - i set him up. but i can’t stop thinking about it and just feeling really shit.

removeddit.com/r/sex/comments/dakv1f/why_do_i_get_turned_on_when_my_boyfriend_and_i/
why do i get turned on when my boyfriend and i are having sex and he’s mostly clothed and i’m fully naked

like i get turned on whilst he’s naked, but for some reason the whole thought of me being the only naked one and he’s clothed just turns me on a crazy amount. i’ve looked this up but no where is saying ahh someone please help

removeddit.com/r/sex/comments/eosi9a/why_am_i_so_insecure_about_when_things_that_i_do/
why am i so insecure about when things that i do don’t go well during sex? (f)

i get so butthurt whenever something i initiate just doesn’t work. it just turns me off completely and i lose all sex drive in a matter of seconds.
i can’t snap out of this mindset, and literally one small thing that i do wrong makes me want to curl up into a ball
been with my boyfriend 1 and a half years now, super comfortable together, get i can’t get past this fear of doing things wrong.
there’s even things i don’t wanna try because i don’t wanna get embarrassed, so i just don’t bother
it’s frustrating and i can’t get out of this stupid mindset

And here's another sex post she made that I didn't include before because five is the max embed.

Hope she and her bf die of corona and AIDS