Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls "often feel powerless to say 'no'"

If we didn't care we wouldn't complain and have threads like this. What's the point of having all these threads if we don't care? You're such a fool.
To remind ourselves what the world is and how shit it is. And I didn't make the thread. This is lifefuel to me tbh.

Its all about "personality" foids are experts at picking men with great personalities. A man may have good moral character and integrity blah blah blah. But if his personality is bad, he will be inkels. :):feelslala:

Complete BS. I asked a foid i used to know out a week ago (1st time I ever asked a foid out) and was immediately friendzoned.

She can say no to you, but not to Chad.

Strange how those girls never felt powerless to say "no" when I approached them. According to Inceltears and other reliable sources of information, I'm a 31 yo adult and it should be ridiculously easy for me to manipulate a teenager into having sex with me, but when I tried (with those who are above age of consent here) I was only ever rejected, even for something as small as a little kiss. Very intriguing...

I always laugh when people say a 30-year-old man would have more power in the relationship than a prime 15-year-old femoid.

They struggle to say no to Chad

I don't feel sorry for them. Instead of choosing a nice gentleman like me, they chose a brutal chad. They got what they deserve.
18585.jpg