Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Girls playing 'hard to get' is major cope

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
1496756785359.gif

Back in my bluepill days I used to believe this so much. She said no? She hardly replies? She won't look at you? Oh she's just doesn't want to seem easy. You just gotta be persistent bro. Well, Nope, nope, nope. If there's one thing a woman won't lie about, is how much she isn't interested in you. If she likes you, she'll make it easy.

Hard to get = you're ugly.

Chadfish experiments proved this beyond a shadow of a doubt. There is no skill. Just SMV.

The copes just jeep getting dumber and dumbest

Chadfish experiments proved this beyond a shadow of a doubt. There is no skill. Just SMV.

Absolutely no point in maintaining more than 5 minutes of conversation. She already knows if its a yes or a no.

Absolutely no point in maintaining more than 5 minutes of conversation. She already knows if its a yes or a no.
5minutes? They know it in a fraction of a second never heard of "love at the first sight?"

5minutes? They know it in a fraction of a second never heard of "love at the first sight?"

Yeah, foids are so simple. "Love at first sight" = "Wow that Chad's got nice bone structure. Gonna fuck him tonight, which I know I can do because I'm an entitled fuck"

All the bluepilled advice we were given only works for Chads and no one else. Plain and Simple, hell Chad doesn't even need to have game of any kind, he just have to simply exist to be more blunt.

If a girl isn't constantly hitting you up, you're ugly to her.

It's over for us. It's been over for us since we were born. I guess we gotta become MGTOW.

Playing hard to get is a tactic foids use on men to test the waters for the amount of power they will have if they do decide to enter a relationship with the man, it is a means test to see how well the foid will be able to extract use & resources out of the man.

Most men will happily play along with this game though, even if it costs them their entire financial future.

Truth, but I meant don't waste your time trying to get to know her and spending days when the answer is the same whether you ask her on initial meeting or 2 months later.

Yeah, foids are so simple. "Love at first sight" = "Wow that Chad's got nice bone structure. Gonna fuck him tonight, which I know I can do because I'm an entitled fuck"

And they love to tell us "you aren't entitled to a woman sweaty!"

All the bluepilled advice we were given only works for Chads and no one else. Plain and Simple, hell Chad doesn't even need to have game of any kind, he just have to simply exist to be more blunt.

That's the frustrating part. Anything Chad does works and bluepillers see that and try to copy. They fail to make the connection between looks and success.

If a girl isn't constantly hitting you up, you're ugly to her.

If you have to approach it's over.

It's over for us. It's been over for us since we were born. I guess we gotta become MGTOW.

MGTOW is major COPE

Playing hard to get is a tactic foids use on men to test the waters for the amount of power they will have if they do decide to enter a relationship with the man, it is a means test to see how well the foid will be able to extract use & resources out of the man.

Most men will happily play along with this game though, even if it costs them their entire financial future.

It's over.

Playing hard to get is legit but if you’re ugly it’s never happening to you. Also when foids play hard to get with men they are attracted to, they do so playfully

Playing hard to get is legit but if you’re ugly it’s never happening to you. Also when foids play hard to get with men they are attracted to, they do so playfully

'Hard to get' is like when Chad's grabbing her pussy and she's saying stop but she's giggling the whole time.

even "shy" girls give off subtle hints if they're attracted to you

'Hard to get' is like when Chad's grabbing her pussy and she's saying stop but she's giggling the whole time.
Pretty much, I’ve seen it play out many times. See the phenomenon always confused me until I discovered the blackpill for myself

"If she pepper spray you that actually means that she's in love with you broo"

even "shy" girls give off subtle hints if they're attracted to you
"Subtle"

Shy girls will suck chads dick and send him nudes 1 week after meeting each other

This.
"If she pepper spray you that actually means that she's in love with you broo"
:feelskek:

In anime is where tsunderes live

1496756785359.gif

Back in my bluepill days I used to believe this so much. She said no? She hardly replies? She won't look at you? Oh she's just doesn't want to seem easy. You just gotta be persistent bro. Well, Nope, nope, nope. If there's one thing a woman won't lie about, is how much she isn't interested in you. If she likes you, she'll make it easy.
this

also guys who think girls are shy thats why she isnt willing to talk to you. Foids arent shy around chad they put everything on the line to get with him

I used to think the same thing too back in my bluepill days. I would even spend hours watching dating coaches on youtube. I only wasted my time. I got rejected and led on by women on innumerable occasions.