Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls Rank Men by Attractiveness.

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
I am sorry if already some one posted about this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCmoqUqHGCk

This video by Jubilee where five women rank five men based on attractiveness shows everything about which type of Men Women find attractive and how they Virtue Signal.

There is only one kind of a incel teer guy in this. He is the guy named Roy and his Body type is exactly like me. Even his face is kinda like me. I feel bad for him cause he is an Incel tiered bluepilled idiot. He genuinely thinks that women may find him a little attractive cuz of his shyness and feminine body lol. Eventhough he doesn't say it openly you can sense it. He doesn't mind being talked over by other Men, He just hopes Women will find him attractive and like his personality.

Then the Women come and at the start they Virtue signal so well that you think there is maybe some hope for this guy. They syphatise with this guy Roy and call him a very good baby and shit. These five foids always speak about how Personality matters much more than looks and shit but at last when they rank them, they just keep Roy at Fifth. and pick some Chad white boy as first. At last they Virtue signal again and get Roy on Fourth place. But we all know that these cunts will date all of them except that baby boy Roy. And that blue pilled cuck was getting so excited when those foids made him a place higher. He probably genuinely thinks that some girl will date him cuz of his nice sweet and kind of shy personality.

This also disproves the point that Women like "feminine men". Its totally false. Maybe fourteen year old teenagers may like feminine men but normally no sexually matured Foid will date a non chad.

Maybe this proves JBW theory, the white Manlet was rated higher than the black and the Asian non manlets

Jubilee videos are ER fuel.

The brutal black pill at the end was hilarious.

One of the foids said: “I found it hard to rate them because I didn’t find ANY of them attractive”

:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Maybe this proves JBW theory, the white Manlet was rated higher than the black and the Asian non manlets
Its not about White. I did do some kind of research on this shit and I think there is a racial preference for dating. But its not White, Brown or Latino. Its Caucasoid. Now Europeans, latinos and Indians are very much Caucasoid. Indians however also have the native Indian genes so they are very less Caucasoid. And Caucasoid here strictly refers to Facial and body features which is different from Africans or Mongoloids. For example caucasoids generally have more traits which we call "Masculine". Asians or unmixed dravidians don't have much body or Chest hair and rarely grow a beard. Unmixed blacks too are also like that.

So yeah according to what I have seen More Caucasoid = More attractive to Women.

And the manlet gets picked as #1 by the best looking female there. I thought the nosecel should have been #5 since that's a bad nose. Crazy he got to #2. Also, just lol at the landwhale thinking it's a princess and at the noodlewhore choosing the white guy as #1. How typical.

Its not about White. I did do some kind of research on this shit and I think there is a racial preference for dating. But its not White, Brown or Latino. Its Caucasoid. Now Europeans, latinos and Indians are very much Caucasoid. Indians however also have the native Indian genes so they are very less Caucasoid. And Caucasoid here strictly refers to Facial and body features which is different from Africans or Mongoloids. For example caucasoids generally have more traits which we call "Masculine". Asians or unmixed dravidians don't have much body or Chest hair and rarely grow a beard. Unmixed blacks too are also like that.

So yeah according to what I have seen More Caucasoid = More attractive to Women.
What you said didn't make any sense, Low IQ af, foids don't want caucasoid, otherwise indians would have higher SMV than blacks, they want white males

Over for tyrone.

The brutal black pill at the end was hilarious.

One of the foids said: “I found it hard to rate them because I didn’t find ANY of them attractive”

:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
don't forget the height pill dropped in the middle of the video
The guys ended up ranking the girls. A lot of lies and propaganda . When the girls rank themselves they keep spouting nonsense about personality

View: https://youtu.be/A-YcBYUfgtc

Last edited:
What you said didn't make any sense, Low IQ af, foids don't want caucasoid, otherwise indians would have higher SMV than blacks, they want white males
Indians are not as Caucasoid and Indians who are Caucasoid enough do have SMV.

This video by Jubilee
JFL at watching this shit then
Also hepta brutal JBW pill ... Those liberal foids have more race cleansing tendencies than a third Reich Obergruppenfuhrer. This liberal world is doomed.

Last edited:
Indians are not as Caucasoid and Indians who are Caucasoid enough do have SMV.
Indians are more caucasoid than blacks, so why blacks have higher SMV? You know why? Because being caucasoid don't change shit

i dont need to watch this, i already know theres gonna be a bunch of soy and bluepill from the guys and then the women denying the blackpill

The white chad who got first is so oblivious lmao. JBW ( very white features, ) & blue eyes mogs everyone there.
Felt bad for the black dude and hapa looking shy guy.

Jfl at the black guy coping " i think they went more off personality". Also loved the noodlewhore immediately praising the white dude.