Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls share how they feel about short guys

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Rotter
★★★★★

There are some pretty brutal stuff here ngl

It’s so over for Manlets

"i couldn't take them seriously i'm sorry. like the men in my family are 6'3 and up. my father is 6'4. that was my representation of what a man is so anything shorter than that is midget status in my eyes"

FUCK FUCK FUCK BRUTAL ITS OVER HOLY FUCK ANYONE UNDER 6'3 IS MANLET STATUS FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

E687CC66 D114 4D87 8834 A2C13D00B5F2

"Not my type personally " :waitwhat:

"i couldn't take them seriously i'm sorry. like the men in my family are 6'3 and up. my father is 6'4. that was my representation of what a man is so anything shorter than that is midget status in my eyes " :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Foids want to use short men for slave labor in mines (shorter tunnels save money for foid scholarships) and then gas them.

Women....
Stop being against equality
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I hope their children born manlets. Karma will teach them humility.

Well, water is wet and manlets are at best invisible to women, and hated at worst, we all know that, don't we? Tbh that shit doesn't even phase me anymore.

Last edited:
Never wish that on the children. No need for more sufferment

You are humble bro. I used to think like you. But karma works great. It will pick a cunt stacie from past life to born as manlet in these stacies, did you get it? Both will learn.

"Don't feel guilty, if men can discriminate against women because they're too dark, fat, have kids, etc then we can do the same. Short men were always a no-go with me, my husband is 6'3 & that's my type of man". Yeah because not wanting a fat girl or spend time raising another man´s offspring is the same as rejecting a guy because his bones didn´t grow enough.

"Don't feel guilty, if men can discriminate against women because they're too dark, fat, have kids, etc then we can do the same. Short men were always a no-go with me, my husband is 6'3 & that's my type of man". Yeah because not wanting a fat girl or spend time raising another man´s offspring is the same as rejecting a guy because his bones didn´t grow enough.
High IQ

"They don’t exist
I don’t think about them "

HOLY FUCK :feelsree:

I noticed that forum already. It's a forum for black women. They're very lowinhib and high T and don't virtue signal.

The forum should be called Chad's dick alley.

"i couldn't take them seriously i'm sorry. like the men in my family are 6'3 and up. my father is 6'4. that was my representation of what a man is so anything shorter than that is midget status in my eyes"

FUCK FUCK FUCK BRUTAL ITS OVER HOLY FUCK ANYONE UNDER 6'3 IS MANLET STATUS FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Its giga chad only! :lul:

I noticed that forum already. It's a forum for black women. They're very lowinhib and high T and don't virtue signal.

The forum should be called Chad's dick alley.
Yes , I also think black women are more honest. I like honesty , But it’s still brutal

:lul::lul::lul:
"You need to be at minimum 6'2 for me to even consider you."

"I dont acknowledge anyone under 6 ft "

OVERRRRRRRRRRRR

Last edited:
Earlier today this short dude 5'6 tried to chat me up while I was at the grocery store, I was pleasant in our discussion, but all I kept thinking was not in this or any other universe buddy. You need to be at minimum 6'2 for me to even consider you.
Fuckjing whore deserves a buckshot to the back of the skull, I swaer to God.

I cannot fucking overstate how angry this thread made me.

:lul::lul::lul:
"You need to be at minimum 6'2 for me to even consider you."

"I dont acknowledge anyone under 6 ft "

OVERRRRRRRRRRRR
It never began tbh
Fuckjing whore deserves a buckshot to the back of the skull, I swaer to God.

I cannot fucking overstate how angry this thread made me.
idk how I finished reading without breaking the computer

Suicidefuel. This is how women see me. A 5'6 incel manlet.

Sheboons are cruel.

Now I know why cops shoot black people.

Sheboons are cruel.
All women feel this way. Maybe the blacks are a little less shy about admitting it, but not by very much tbh if so.

Being a manlet makes me truecel by default.

Being short is one of these factor's you cannot simply change. It's cruel from women to reject automatically men just because of his height. They're choosing their partners depending on animal instincts that should disaapear from humanity, especially those modern developed countries long ago!

men are allowed to have preferences?

JFL at these 5'2" delusional twats calling men less than 6 feet "short".

Bitches, the rules are: If I'm taller than you, then I'm tall enough, got it?

Memorable quotes :

I hate short men
A man has to make me feel protected and that's just not possible with a short man
i couldn't take them seriously i'm sorry. like the men in my family are 6'3 and up. my father is 6'4. that was my representation of what a man is so anything shorter than that is midget status in my eyes
not in this or any other universe buddy
I don't deal with them on any level other than friendship
I, like many women, prefer 6 and up but if he meets all other qualities he can be 5'7.

My last ex was 6'5 and I found it very attractive. Height itself adds an extra 2-3 points to a guy's attractive scale.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
They don’t exist
I don’t think about them
I DONT EXIST
I DONT EXIST
I DONT EXIST
Tumblr poqesbVSfU1ut1d6co2 500

I dont acknowledge anyone under 6 ft
I‘m short myself. I need a tall man to balance things out
I'd date a short guy.
My husband is 182cm
[QUOTE]i have 0 respect for manlets [/QUOTE]
They can be my friends.
if you arent at least 6 feet etc. you get friend zoned .... .sowrrry....
Nah, I want to look up at my man
God loves me too much to make a short man my burden to bear.
:feelswhat: wat
I was always dead set on to date a tall man at least 6 ft.
dat feel when you hit your thirties
I don't want no shorty doo wop
You're wasting your time when you could be with someone you're fully attracted to.
you go giiiirl
You're going to end up resenting him later.
brutal
I've never looked twice at short men. Hell, I don't even look their way once.
I always say I would never be with a man who I would not feel protected or safe with in a public setting
My bf is 6'3 and I always feel safe when he's with me
You need to be at minimum 6'2 for me to even consider you.
jfl at being sub 6'2 in 2019

Just don't even bother if you're below 6 feet tall unless you have a male model face to compensate.

Human nature . it's evolution . If only good looking people are breeding , we WIll have an aryan nation after 100 years how amazing that will be .
Ugly people should simply go religious mode and monk mode and rise above carnal desires so they finally become enlighten human beings .

I’ve consumed plenty of suifuel this week already. I’ll pass this one.

:feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree:

What is this weird niggress forum? It's hilarious.