Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls will RATE YOU based on your TEETH

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
Forget angular jawlines, square chins and big muscular frames as they are of secondary importance compared to the power a aesthetic smile has over girls. Young women, especially teen girls, base their attraction toward you depending on how cute your smile is. Your dental state can be as much of a deal breaker as it could be a deal maker. Don't believe me? Look up female dominated forums, or subs, or just go out and ask a random girl, I mean quite literally any girl at all; what is the first thing that she notices in a man: a great smile will always be her top prerequisite.

Like slave traders women rate men based on their teeth. Straight white teeth are synonymous with health and good genes, they can redeem a otherwise below average face. My jb cousin when teased about her crush finally gave-in and exclaimed; "Ok, he's not that super-good looking, but his smile is just sooooo perfect!" before she clutched her phone with his pic to her bosom.

Please stop with the redpill cope that smiling is a submissive beta trait conveying an ape-like primal fear, and that attractive men should be walking with a shit-eating girn on their face and just smile.

ok remember to brush your teeth fairly regularly

Absolutely brutal hidden Angloteethpill

"Ok, he's not that super-good looking, but his smile is just sooooo perfect!" before she clutched her phone with his pic to her bosom.
Depressionfuel.

It's over for toothcels, including me, btw.

Girls will RATE YOU based on anything

I think this is bullshit ngl

JFL this is such fucking bullshit.
GIGACOPE

You are extremely braindead if you think teeth matter more than good jaws, chins, hunter eyes, zygos, height etc.

You have to be joking, right?

Tallchad will slay with bad teeth.
But white straight teeth are a halo for sure.

Forget angular jawlines, square chins and big muscular frames as they are of secondary importance compared to the power a aesthetic smile has over girls.

Wouldn't these be pretty related? I have really crooked teeth but I think if I had a bigger jaw then there would be more room for my teeth and they would be straighter

JFL this is such fucking bullshit.
View attachment 195295
You are extremely braindead if you think teeth matter more than good jaws, chins, hunter eyes, zygos, height etc.

You have to be joking, right?

Can you even comprehend my writing style? I've said that teeth are up there with, or even can top essentials like jaws and height, because it's the part which, when in a relationship, will involve, hopefully, a lot of sucking, licking and saliva exchanging.

its over for me then

got braces 3-4 years ago and I think my teeth are okay but still will never compensate for other facial features

Wouldn't these be pretty related? I have really crooked teeth but I think if I had a bigger jaw then there would be more room for my teeth and they would be straighter

That is dr.mew tier reudctionism. I've seen wide faced people with narrow palates and wide palated kings with bird facial bones.

It's over for portable mortar and pestle cels :€

girls also rate u on taking a shit btw? did you know?

over for ukcels

Forget angular jawlines, square chins and big muscular frames as they are of secondary importance compared to the power a aesthetic smile has over girls. Young women, especially teen girls, base their attraction toward you depending on how cute your smile is. Your dental state can be as much of a deal breaker as it could be a deal maker. Don't believe me? Look up female dominated forums, or subs, or just go out and ask a random girl, I mean quite literally any girl at all; what is the first thing that she notices in a man: a great smile will always be her top prerequisite.

Like slave traders women rate men based on their teeth. Straight white teeth are synonymous with health and good genes, they can redeem a otherwise below average face. My jb cousin when teased about her crush finally gave-in and exclaimed; "Ok, he's not that super-good looking, but his smile is just sooooo perfect!" before she clutched her phone with his pic to her bosom.

Please stop with the redpill cope that smiling is a submissive beta trait conveying an ape-like primal fear, and that attractive men should be walking with a shit-eating girn on their face and just smile.
My smile is decently white and my teeth are straight. My recessed jaw kills me. This is false

My teeth are straight and clean tho

C O P E
O
P
E

Almost all Chads have good teeth.
Besides, no single feature is enough and there'a much more to a smile than actual teeth.
My teeth are straight and clean tho
If you don't have a wide palate and wide mouth/lips you have a shit tier mouth area regardless of teeth.
You need to be showing 10-12 teeth from the front when smiling and your mouth has to he much wider than your nose. You also need a very short philtrum, but a much longer chin in comparison.

Teeth are mostly cope because most guys lack width, palate, philtrum ratio etc.

Last edited:
I'm teethmaxxing. Getting braces and veneers.

ok remember to brush your teeth fairly regularly
İt isnt about teeth being yellowish imo. Naturally straight teeth is what matters. I cant even close my mouth properly because i have extremely fucked up crooked teeth.

I don't express a great deal facially so my teeth rarely show, but that is a red flag in itself.

İt isnt about teeth being yellowish imo. Naturally straight teeth is what matters. I cant even close my mouth properly because i have extremely fucked up crooked teeth.
sorryy you need braces, what i said doesnt apply to you

yeah brb wagecucking for 2+ years just to afford braces
i know youre being le sarcasm but
ugly manlet ethnic recessed to death patato-headed bugeyed freak
it's over for you anyway

My teeth are shit so I guess it's over

Fuck my tartar teeth

Is this....the toothpill?
:feelsrope:

Hope they do. Before veneers became a thing i moged most chads with my teeth.