Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls will RATE YOU based on your TEETH

My teeth are as straight as a fag.

@Transcended Trucel

gXmYib2.png
wow they actually do.

Anything to do with uncontrolled shit like genes, and blame you for it!

Its over for crookedteethcels and unfortunately I'm one of them

Forget angular jawlines, square chins and big muscular frames as they are of secondary importance compared to the power a aesthetic smile has over girls. Young women, especially teen girls, base their attraction toward you depending on how cute your smile is. Your dental state can be as much of a deal breaker as it could be a deal maker. Don't believe me? Look up female dominated forums, or subs, or just go out and ask a random girl, I mean quite literally any girl at all; what is the first thing that she notices in a man: a great smile will always be her top prerequisite.

Like slave traders women rate men based on their teeth. Straight white teeth are synonymous with health and good genes, they can redeem a otherwise below average face. My jb cousin when teased about her crush finally gave-in and exclaimed; "Ok, he's not that super-good looking, but his smile is just sooooo perfect!" before she clutched her phone with his pic to her bosom.

Please stop with the redpill cope that smiling is a submissive beta trait conveying an ape-like primal fear, and that attractive men should be walking with a shit-eating girn on their face and just smile.
Retarded thread is retarded.

You can buy teeth.

You can't buy a chad tier skull.

Massive Fucking Cope

I teethmog you then because I got braces, used teeth whitening strips, and wear InvisiLine. However, the enamel on my front teeth are eroding due to me eating lemons and crunching ice as a kid.

Agreed, I made a topic a few weeks ago about teeth whitening and someone said that "white teeth are cope". BS, white teeth are a fucking halo

just teethmaxx bro

Retarded thread is retarded.

You can buy teeth.

You can't buy a chad tier skull.

Massive Fucking Cope

Girls don't like those fake dentures, the want healthy gums and a wide smile with natural looking white teeth.

I need some cleaning and bleaching.
They're still not straight but at least they're symmetrical.

OP is coping in different dimension.

Richard Ramirez

Is that it? An extreme exampe of a turbo Slayer who had like 10-1 things going for him now proves having rotten dregs hanging out is irrelevant when it comes to attraction? He was still described as weird looking by witnesses at that time, no wonder as his teeth were icky.

Is that it? An extreme exampe of a turbo Slayer who had like 10-1 things going for him now proves having rotten dregs hanging out is irrelevant when it comes to attraction? He was still described as weird looking by witnesses at that time, no wonder as his teeth were icky.

Ok...

Forget angular jawlines, square chins and big muscular frames as they are of secondary importance compared to the power a aesthetic smile has over girls. Young women, especially teen girls, base their attraction toward you depending on how cute your smile is. Your dental state can be as much of a deal breaker as it could be a deal maker. Don't believe me? Look up female dominated forums, or subs, or just go out and ask a random girl, I mean quite literally any girl at all; what is the first thing that she notices in a man: a great smile will always be her top prerequisite.

Like slave traders women rate men based on their teeth. Straight white teeth are synonymous with health and good genes, they can redeem a otherwise below average face. My jb cousin when teased about her crush finally gave-in and exclaimed; "Ok, he's not that super-good looking, but his smile is just sooooo perfect!" before she clutched her phone with his pic to her bosom.

Please stop with the redpill cope that smiling is a submissive beta trait conveying an ape-like primal fear, and that attractive men should be walking with a shit-eating girn on their face and just smile.

Predators dont smile , they eat . And girls love predators

Thread obliterated with one simple pic jfl

Think women are lining up to fuck this guy? His teeth are perfect JFL.

Teeth are important but not as important as other factors( Race, Face, height, Jaw)

Low IQ thread, if this were the case then the UK wouldn't even exist

Thread obliterated with one simple pic jfl

Think women are lining up to fuck this guy? His teeth are perfect JFL.

High fWHR, hunter eyes, wide palate, NW0... lol if you thing they're not.

Chad can have only a frontal teeth and still slays

My teeth have been mega screwed up since my bite. :feelscry: My top teeth in the middle molar area curves into my tongue area while my front top teeth jut out embarrassingly. My bottom teeth curve out harshly in the middle molar area and jut inwards in the front bottom teeth.

To think a fly bite did this to me. Brain Stem Encephalitis just fucks you up. I fucking drool sometimes too.. which makes it even more embarrassing to even be in the presence of normies.

The gap between my bottom front and top front teeth is two thumbs.

I have bad teeths

stained teeth from smoking and black coffee. it's over :feelsrope:

over for toothcels
i'm a toothcel
also my face is weird when i smile. It looks extremely unnatural and creepy
even if i had perfect 10/10 Chad teeth

Having good looking teeth will make you look NT.

Girls always say he has to have nice teeth, along with being tall, good hair and broad shoulders. My front teeth are asymmetrical, it's another nail in my coffin.

The teethpill is indeed important. Many people seem to forget about this crucial pill. I brush my teeth two to three times per day in order to keep a good dental hygiene. They have to be white, strong and sharp like a true carnivore.