Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls

• Thread starter blackoutwhitein3
  • Start date
B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
So there’s this girl who seemed to show interest in me but I don’t know if still she does. When would be the right time to say something to her? When she gets off the bus in the morning she usually has on earbuds. Should I approach her then? Cuz there’s really no other time to do so. The only problem with approaching her in the morning is that my oneitis is in the same van as her, and it will be too awkward to see her.

Yeah do it, but be as casual as possible and don't suggest anything romantic or something the first time. What kind of earbuds does she wear? If you know anything about audio-related stuff (headphones and earphones), ask her something along those lines (maybe this isn't a good idea, could just be the aspie in me). Or just talk about something school-related since she's getting off the bus. Also, rehearse it in your head a bunch of times.

Good luck man.

You lose anyway, so might just as well go for it. You will probably be accused of harassment though, especially if she has the earbuds in

EARBUDS = DONT TALK TO ME

Yeah do it, but be as casual as possible and don't suggest anything romantic or something the first time. What kind of earbuds does she wear? If you know anything about audio-related stuff (headphones and earphones), ask her something along those lines (maybe this isn't a good idea, could just be the aspie in me). Or just talk about something school-related since she's getting off the bus. Also, rehearse it in your head a bunch of times.

Good luck man.
Would a good approach be to tap her and then start talking?

We cannot give you reliable life advice. You need to think about this logically

Would a good approach be to tap her and then start talking?

Good question bro, not sure what to say tbh. Can you not make eye contact with her? Or maybe if you're in the same class as her, then just tap her and ask her something about a class you both have, like if there was homework that day or smth.

Don’t have any classes with her. My best bet is speaking to her in the before first period
Don’t have any classes with her. My best bet is speaking to her in the before first period
And at the end of the day, she is usually in the office being antisocial and away from other people

trip and fall dick first into her