Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Give Every E-Learning App a 1-Star Rating

G

GotNothingToOffer

Greycel
I hate these damned online courses so much and think that universities should just cancel their classes instead of pretending like they can give a decent education after cancelling actual classes. Seriously, I can't pay attention to any lectures and really don't want to fail.

Fortunately, there is a very simple solution: give every online learning app a 1-star rating in the app store. If enough people do this, the app will get pulled and people like me will have one less thing to worry about. This will trigger hundreds of thousands of college professors without any effort at all. It's literally as simple as grabbing your phone and down-voting these fucking programs. Also, try doing it on Google Play, too, and any other platform like the app store.

If we succeed, we will be heroes.

EDIT: SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE. EVERYONE ON EVERY SITE SHOULD DO THIS.

Last edited:

over for watching school on TV cels

I hate these damned online courses so much and think that universities should just cancel their classes instead of pretending like they can give a decent education after cancelling actual classes. Seriously, I can't pay attention to any lectures and really don't want to fail.

Nuke Moodle

I don't have any online class so idc

Nah I hate inclass lectures would rather read than have to see chad and stacies live in person

It sounds better tbh.