Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy GIVE IT UP FOR NURSES WORKING ON THE FRONT LINES

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THE NURSES!! YAAAASSSS QUEEN *bangs pots and pans* :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Take my updoots and rewards queen for the 18 hours of hard work :soy:

lets throw cumm on them

It's their fucking job. I hate those mother fucking "Thank A NURSE" stickers on cars.

It's their fucking job. I hate those mother fucking "Thank A NURSE" stickers on cars.
The people here literally go out on their fucking balcony at 7:30 every night and bang pots and pans screaming "woooooooh" :soy: for muh nurses.

The people here literally go out on their fucking balcony at 7:30 every night and bang pots and pans screaming "woooooooh" :soy: for muh nurses.
:feelsugh: Jesus Christ.

I would do it just to annoy them and make them feel awkward tbh

"I CAN SMELL YER PUSSY!"

No male doctor was considered that day

Sounds stupid as shit, its their foken jobs. Its like clapping for firefighters, they are trained to rescue people and put out fires. Its their jobs they get paid to do it. Also I am getting tired of these tiktoc videos with nurses fucking around, take your job seriously. Its a fucken clown show.

Pic related, Americans after leaving the hospital.
Homura becomes american

Fuck those foids