Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Give me ideas to approach

Honeypot

Honeypot

Banned
-
I will definitely approach the next week.

Where I can do it? I have no idea tbh, besides just the street in a zone with markets.

It looks like the best idea as people stop to buy things and I may be able to approach with an excuse.

I hope I find dwarf foids, not much more I can aspire to with my height.

"Hello, you look sympathetic"
RIP uninstall tbh

When will incel learn that it's over and that cold approaching is a meme

See my comments history, I know is a meme but I can't just give up bro, maybe my nofap and other copes could work.

Se my comments history, I know is a meme but I can't just give up bro, maybe my nofap and other copes could work.
If you are a sub7 just don't bother..I'm talking from experience.

Make sure to have a good personality and shower

Don't bother tbh you'll just feel like shit

Don't bother tbh you'll just feel like shit
You have to be NT to do this, most "feel like shit"cels aren't, I'm not get NT but trying to become one.

Find social friend for doing first step

Where I can do it? I have no idea tbh, besides just the street in a zone with markets.

It looks like the best idea as people stop to buy things and I may be able to approach with an excuse.

I hope I find dwarf foids, not much more I can aspire to with my height.
Hey bro I'm getting some new shit so I'm gonna start approaching again do you got a bunch of videos you can reccommend I suck at this and it never works might as well just clown about and try right? I mean what else is there? On my days off I will just sit in my cave and game and music all day. It's fucking hell.

Never, ever cold approach. You just look like a creepy, autist and it's doomed to failure.

Try to strike up a conversation. Don’t ask her out until it’s seems like she’s enjoying the conversation. A foid that can’t tolerate talking to you isn’t going to fuck you.

Never, ever cold approach. You just look like a creepy, autist and it's doomed to failure.

This this this. It is borderline harassment. you have to be patient and meet a woman through your social circle.

The best approach would be to lift her right at the start. That is a good first impression.

Man you guys just dont learn do you? What is it gonna take for some of you to be fully blackpilled? To falsely ascend through betabuxing while you catch your girlfriend fucking Chad on the side?

You are SUBHUMAN, its OVER FOR YOU. You cannot be loved because you are subhuman. Stop coping and fully accept the blackpill

Step 1 of "How to Assemble a Dead Bedroom" by IKEA
Funnily, that is how 90%+ Swedes try to meet women: social circle. They are too cucked to risk approaching and rely on their connections, social status, clothing, etc.

Make sure you have a back up plan for after rejection

Man you guys just dont learn do you? What is it gonna take for some of you to be fully blackpilled? To falsely ascend through betabuxing while you catch your girlfriend fucking Chad on the side?

You are SUBHUMAN, its OVER FOR YOU. You cannot be loved because you are subhuman. Stop coping and fully accept the blackpill

If you manage to get one just move to a isolated place with no more humans nor internet like an island or in the wild, jfl at not doing this if you aren't the chad of your town.

This this this. It is borderline harassment. you have to be patient and meet a woman through your social circle.
And if we don't have a social circle and no positive interactions with women?

If you can't get Tinder-matches then approaching wont help either

If you manage to get one just move to a isolated place with no more humans nor internet like an island or in the wild, jfl at not doing this if you aren't the chad of your town.
Just be a kidnapper theory

cold approaching may have worked in the 50s but in the modern age you lucky to leave without getting arrrested let alone rejected

Wink and then casually put on sunglasses.

Just position yourself in front of the foid and present your looks. Words are irrevelant. You either get chosen or not.

Don't even try. You aren't fully blackpilled if you think it will work. Only Chad can approach foids. Even dwarf foids will only go for tall chads.

Don't even try. You aren't fully blackpilled if you think it will work. Only Chad can approach foids. Even dwarf foids will only go for tall chads.
I have to experience it myself.

"Hey,you're pretty cute,wanna get something to eat?"

idk,I can only muster up this.

tips fedora M' Lady.

well you are doomed. Cold approach yields zero results and is guaranteed embarrassment.

I was doomed from the start, I was just hoping you'd point my into a possible way of ascension.

Maybe in a dark club on the dancefloor mate.
If you're sub7 you need an IOI before approaching. Depends on your looks it could happen.
I have never approached a foid in the day time. Not NT enough.

Malls are a good place to do approaches. Girls love shopping, so there's going to be a lot of them there. Just don't spend too long walking around looking for targets or security will catch onto what you're doing (speaking from experience here).

Good luck. Remember to report back with your results.

Approaching is a waste of time for us

"What do you think about Hitler?"