Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Give me your best ERfuels boyos

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I dont have the link right now, but there was a post here about saving brutal blackpills in your phone as well as pictures of you from your worse angles, as a kind of an emergency blackpill in case you gain some hope, to instantly diminish it and remind yourself that it's over.

By the way I found out about that post, not by browsing here, but thanks to BrazillianSigma, who should be considered one of our saints due to his blackpill compilation and backup of our best blackpills.

Anyway, the pics are easy because I have a recessed chin so just taking a pic of myself from the side is enough to make me want to rope, but being new here I dont have that many blackpills. I want your best blackpills, pure unadulterated ERfuel that makes you give up on humanity instantly, I'm sure there's a lot of such threads.

Women love the cars hate the sell hero image shuttedstock flipped

imagine being driver's license mogged by a curry foid

Driver license pill and that female driving is detested here, especially by @LastGerman .
The truck simply says ”ER energy”.
That's a propane truck.
It's like driving a bomb.

Live my life for a couple days you’ll get all the ER fuel you could ever want

Just go to the mirror