Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Give me your best ideas or inventions of torture

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Q5SVNpZ.jpg

Force someone to be an ugly male and go without sex or validation their whole life.

Last edited:
Rat torture is a pretty brutal one, one of my favorites.

I think that my own self-hate hurts me the most

Force someone to be an ugly male and go without sex or validation their whole life.
Worst torture for a man would be removal of dick and balls, and once that is done, set them up on a dildo machine that fucks their ass 24/7
getting ass fucked is probably the most emasculating act you perform on a man

I fantasize only about personally ripping flesh of degenerates

Chinese Water Drop Torture

It drives you mad. Your body starts believing that you're feeling pain when it's only a drop of water

Yikes, I'm on the weird part of .co again.

Every hour while suspended, have 1 centimeter grinded off of your body starting from the feet. Immediately after you are dropped onto a floor that has randomly popping spikes that have you dance around until you are suspended again, and the process repeats itself.

Good way of torture be torturing man in presence of his femoid, or in opposite - rape and torture his femoid first, for him to see and feel helpless

Forced VR AI-infused life support and extention, then pick burning for however long the machine has juice.

damn thats deep :feelstrash: :feelshmm::feelsohgod:

Like i said in a previous thread.
Watch SAW for refreshing new ideas on how to decapitate human scum.

force someone to fuck with me

Acid to face if chad looks.
If woman, surgery to become an ugly man

I hate torture it´s disgusting and sickening..

Forced at gunpoint to read a fantasy novel published after 2015 from cover to cover

The best torture would be torture in which you give the victim hope.
Throw someone down a well with a ladder build onto the sides of the well.Super glue some kind of wires to his nails all with different lainghts.Give him a false hope.
As he starts climbing the stairs,he'll eventually realise that the wire on his nails aren't long enough to allow him to climb to the top.
He'll have to rip off a nail every time he gets further and further.As he's almost at the top the ladder will end.He won't be able to escape since his fingers are fucked and the ladder is gone.

Inducing however many mental illnesses you can while still allowing those fleeting moments wherein they just want to claw back their sense of self but can't, because the fog just won't clear.

Post them upright in the middle of a concave open pit that is at least four feet deeper than an average human's height. The food they can eat is monopoly dollars shoved down their throat and they can only drink warm non alcoholic Bud Light clamatos. Incels outside the pit are equipped with high powered shekel shooting guns and pelt them around the clock with their own shekels. They either die from getting pelted by shekels or from getting buried by them eventually.

Just lock normie in room, and take away his phone with all comunication apps