Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Given how looks determine success in almost everything in life that matters, should ugly people be allowed to reproduce?

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
It would alleviate a lot of suffering if ugly people stopped having children.

If ugly people stopped reproducing normies would become the new incels, chadlites the new normies, and so on. Ugly people are inevitable, eugenics is a scam.

If ugly people stopped reproducing normies would become the new incels, chadlites the new normies, and so on. Ugly people are inevitable, eugenics is a scam.

Yeah eugenics is a scam the only way to solve inceldom entirely is Elliot Rodger's solution (not going ER, it's in his manifesto at the end)

Yeah eugenics is a scam the only way to solve inceldom entirely is Elliot Rodger's solution
Tru but good luck with the verbal warning from mods because I never get away with saying shit like that :feelsEhh:

Ugly foids would still fuck chads and create more incels. Hypergamy is no joke.

Yeah eugenics is a scam the only way to solve inceldom entirely is Elliot Rodger's solution (not going ER, it's in his manifesto at the end)
his manifesto had a lot of high iq things but people only remember him for being cucked by a door.

they/we shouldn't have been born in the first place, being born and raised just to suffer in celibacy is some bullshit

this is why it was better to be a spearchucker and violently discover if you're worthy of leaving celibacy or not when you're barely at puberty

they/we shouldn't have been born in the first place, being born and raised just to suffer in celibacy is some bullshit

this is why it was better to be a spearchucker and violently discover if you're worthy of leaving celibacy or not when you're barely at puberty

Of course we wouldn't have survived. I personally never won in a fight and avoid confrontations due to high inhibness and overall being a beta weakling.

No that wouldn't work.

UBI, legalized prostitution, drugs and euthanasia like Holland/Belgium would help incels cope the most. Beyond that, i'm not sure what can be done that's actually practical.

Of course we wouldn't have survived. I personally never won in a fight and avoid confrontations due to high inhibness and overall being a beta weakling.
i think the odds would have been better than what we have now actually

yeah dude, spartan society would be epic. You could even rape yourself a wife there

We need to change society and not the people currently suffering from this one.

It would alleviate a lot of suffering if ugly people stopped having children.
It’s a diffucult problem to since it’s partially relative in the same way that manlets are always the bottom XY% people. I personally think some sort of eugenic practice should be in place. Also another problem is that ugly foids ALWAYS get to reproduce.

On page 136: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1173619/rodger-manifesto.pdf

Basically he says put all women in concentration camps, killing them off. Keep a few alive for reproduction. Then men will not know of women, not know of sex, not know of romantic love. Men will only live with other men and will cooperate to advance civilization to a new level and will purify the world.
Most men would just become prison gay. You can't destroy the inborn desire for intimacy just by removing women out of the picture.