Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Given how many foids are attracted to violent criminals, do you think they would get wet over us if we decided to become serial killers?

JackAutismo

JackAutismo

Banned
-
Even Dylann Roof has admirers now.
Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities, or crime—such as rape, murder, or armed robbery.
Just think- if you were a serial killer you could still be ugly but whores would get wet over you and buy your memorabilia.

Yes. Most people here would be able to ascend through that game. I don't think it's worth it though.

it would work but im also of the mind it wouldnt be worth it.

I have morals, so no. Foids are animalistic cunts.

Agreed- it’s not worth committing a crime to become some whores wet dream but just pointing out how disgusting they are that even the most repulsive serial killers and mass spree shooters have women getting all wet over them.

Foids love power and to take someones life is the ultimate power.

not really, well only if you meet the looks threshold, Dylann Roof doesn't have incel tier looks

Only when chad does it.

Only if you're attractive

it would work but im also of the mind it wouldnt be worth it.

We would inevitably fail and end up getting bumraped in jail like this incel. At least he probably lost his virginity in there lmfao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes, but it won't matter because you'll either be dead or in jail.

They will probably get wet if someone torture some other incel loner, but if incel kill chad, he will probably be hated even more

I would bet that a lot of foids get wet just reading this forum. Since they don't know what we look like they just assume some chad is typing.

NO,look at cho or paddock out of all the Mass murderers they never had girls that got wet over him because he was a short ugly ricecel.

You chances of killing someone is worse than waking up as a chad tomorrow.

Even Dylann Roof has admirers now.
Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities, or crime—such as rape, murder, or armed robbery.
Just think- if you were a serial killer you could still be ugly but whores would get wet over you and buy your memorabilia.

Gary Ridgeway and Seung Hui Cho have no fangirls. So my guess is no.

No, that's just some redpilled bullshit. If that was true, foids would actually be attracted to ER. Foids only get wet when Chad becomes a serial killer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back