Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Given how shit your life is now, would you accept immortality if a cosmic god-like figure offered it to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
I have nothing to live for and I would lose the few people I care about as the years go by. The answer is no.

Even if I lived 1,000 years I'd still die a kissless virgin

Do I get any of his god-like powers? Like the ability to wear a robe and levitate as I meditate?

Fuck no. I'd hate to be immortalised in this clown world

Do I get any of his god-like powers? Like the ability to wear a robe and levitate as I meditate?
Even if I lived 1,000 years I'd still die a kissless virgin
You live long to afford the luxury of tech that would improve your looks and redeem your inceldom, however you just cannot die. You will lose the ones you love and will love.

You live long to afford the luxury of tech that would improve your looks and redeem your inceldom, however you just cannot die. You will lose the ones you love and will love.
Sign me up then. I'll just lie down and wait until then, instead of rotting.

I won't unless it also offers me a complete change of appearance.

Of course. Today, there is no treatment for my problem, right now but perhaps, some hundreds years later, my problem could easily be treated at cheap cost. However, this immortality also mean I would never get old otherwise it's useless.

Yeah, then I wouldn't even mind wagecucking for a hundred years to save up for surgerymaxxing... I'd live long enough for complete body replacements to become a thing...

I'd ask to be Omnipotent, ability to do anything
i'd make my own fantasies come to life, and i'd better the world

If you accepted it you would become a statusmaxxed and worshiped celebrity in 100 years when they see you are still young in that age. You could scam Stacys that seek immortality for sex. But no i wouldnt because what if everything stops existing it except you it would be a continuous nightmare.

Yes. I want to be perfect at a lot of things and this would give me eternal time to learn all things

Gain immortality and then go ER on the world. (Behelit pill)

i was under sedation two days ago and it was bliss so no i would not like to be immortal as i am fed up with lifes shit and the thought of eternal sleep is appealing.

Eternity of inceldom? No thank you

Yes. I'd use the time to become a billionaire and then just pay foids to like me. With that kind of money it's actually possible.

Eternal suffering? Think im gonna pass

Yes despite my pain and suffering from my inceldom I’m still scared of death.

Id take t tbh.Than i'd go on a rampage against humanity and try to never get captured until the day humanity gets wiped out and im left wandering this barren rock forever

No. I would like to live longer, keep my (now lost) youth and be in good health, but I would never desire immortality.

Yes. We would all have become FEMTO.

Yes ! Are you kidding me?
Immortality will enable me to
  • Live long enough to see the Zombie Apocalypse and experience the absolute bliss of decapitating roastie zombies
  • Live long enough to see foids try to build a matriarchy and it failing spectacularly just like all other matriarchial civilizations before it
  • Live long enough to see the reinstated PATRIARCHY thrive and all this feminist/tranny/soy craze be obliterated.

Yes, I’d Draculamax and just go around raping gorgeous women at night and fighting every generation of Belmont’s.

Of course I'd accept, become a new religion leader.

No, this sounds like a nightmare tbh ( to be honest )

If i get other powers, like ability to not get in trouble with law and ability to do something to kill myself, like press a button at a place and i die instantly

I read a story about a man who was offered immortality by a random stranger. He accepted it and a huge earthquake followed by massive landslides happened few months after, he buried alive under rubble and stuck there for the rest of his life. This story drastically changed my opinion on immortality.

If it stopped ageing sure, because I am balding fast right now.

Dude are you kidding? You could live long enough to have your own robot sex slave which would be objectively better than human foids in just about every way. Never mind the ways you could eventually augment your body that would make you superhuman besides the immortality, assuming you only were given the ability to not die from old age and not other godlike powers along with the immortality.

I am not ready for immortality. I think that the fact you will die some day makes our lives meaningful. Without it, you will just live for your pleasure. I think The Portrait of Dorian Gray is truly deserves it's classic status for the insight on this topic.

Yes. Not affected by the agepill (most brutal of all), no need to reproduce because immortal and you could possibly statusmaxx based off of it.

Also women wanting your genes (not knowing whether it's genetic or not).

Also futuremaxxing. Sex robots 100 years from now would start being quality.

If I had infinite money with it so I could NEET in my room forever then absolutely, but if I would have to work or do anything not in my room for that period of time then no

Yes I would. I would love throughout the eons and then travel into space once warp technology is available. I would be living Star Trek.

yes if suicide can still be done. would allow me to monkmax out

I dont even want to live as of right now

I only want immortality if it's in some kind of immaterial heaven or some other plane vastly superior to this fallen one here. Immortality with my current stats would become a total nightmare in a handful of centuries.

Yes ! Are you kidding me?
Immortality will enable me to
  • Live long enough to see the Zombie Apocalypse and experience the absolute bliss of decapitating roastie zombies
  • Live long enough to see foids try to build a matriarchy and it failing spectacularly just like all other matriarchial civilizations before it
  • Live long enough to see the reinstated PATRIARCHY thrive and all this feminist/tranny/soy craze be obliterated.

I don't even see how this is a hard choice, immortality obviously

To all the people saying - "I don't want to be incel for X amount of years" don't you see the irony in your words, why haven't you killed themselves then?

A few more decades is arbitrarily "not too bad" but a century is "too much" for you, oh you are just dying watching anime and eating fast food in the comfort of your home

You couldn't stand fucking a realistic sex doll in the year 3000, that would just make you want to die, what a terrible existence it is to be an immortal incel

Whats that?, prostitution is completely legal in the year 4000 and you can purchase a black market clone of a designed sex slave (from size to eye colour), man being immortal is just terrible, you'll definitely wish you could die then

Last edited:
I don't even see how this is a hard choice, immortality obviously

To all the people saying - "I don't want to be incel for X amount of years" don't you see the irony in your words, why haven't you killed themselves then?

A few more decades is arbitrarily "not too bad" but a century is "too much" for you, oh you are just dying watching anime and eating fast food in the comfort of your home

You couldn't stand fucking a realistic sex doll in the year 3000, that would just make you want to die, what a terrible existence it is to be an immortal incel

Whats that?, prostitution is completely legal in the year 4000 and you can purchase a black market clone of a designed sex slave (from size to eye colour), man being immortal is just terrible, you'll definitely wish you could die then
Based & Socrates IQ