Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel giving dead skin from blisters to a foid hahahahahahahahh eat it bitch

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
since i was running this past month a lot huge ass blisters formed on my feet i and i waited for the god damn blisters to get really swollen and peeled them off and i managed to slip em in a plate where a foid was eating . She ate my god damn disgusting puss blisters :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Based reminds me of when I spat in foid drink tbh but how did u do this when everything’s closed for corona?

Based reminds me of when I spat in foid drink tbh but how did u do this when everything’s closed for corona?
there is one place that is working in secret and people go there, our law enforcement is incompetent and that is where i did it

since i was running this past month a lot huge ass blisters formed on my feet i and i waited for the god damn blisters to get really swollen and peeled them off and i managed to slip em in a plate where a foid was eating . She ate my god damn disgusting puss blisters :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

:feelspuke: not defending the foid but come on, no Need to stoop down to their Level.

Listen fagboy, I've seen my mom wash her feet in my betabux dads Food.
No Need to use foid Methods, that's just low. Have some self respect.
A Lion doesn't ask the snake for Poison so he can genocide Herds of animals on the waterhole.

based and tyler durden pilled

do you work as a chef ?

A Lion doesn't ask the snake for Poison so he can genocide Herds of animals on the waterhole.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

i wonder how many foids spit in truecel drinks ngl .. its probably way more

Seal of approval by unheard echo

i want to grab a foid and put it in my backpack (sorry im drunk)

That's disgusting, but it's giving me life fuel

based, hope she gets corona and dies, filthy whore.

Basedness level - Infinity

That shit makes me want to throw up but it’s also fucking hilarious to imagine some foid eating dead pieces of foot while death staring you :lul: :lul: :lul:

LIFEFUEL!!! The cunt will complain but that wont be the first time shes had skin in her mouth, what a whore

the actual madman

"Scientific blackpill? No, no"
"Bullying stories? No, I don't want that!"
"What is this? OMGGGG EWWW GROSSS HE FEEED ERRR BLEEESTURS???!!!! ND THE INKELS WANDER Y DEY CAN'T GET LEID GARGLGARGLGARGLGARGL :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

there is one place that is working in secret and people go there, our law enforcement is incompetent and that is where i did it
Do you work there?

hahahahaha yess
dead skin

all I got is dead chat

Damn, that's based

who's askin :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
Still, it was pretty nasty what you did. I could care less, but at the same time I wouldn't do it and I wouldn't want someone to be putting dead foot blisters in whatever I was eating.

Bro just anonymously call the cops on the restaurants owner, nothing would enrage and sadden more roasties than not being able to go out, plus they probably get a ticket.

Thats pretty funny ngl

That shit makes me want to throw up but it’s also fucking hilarious to imagine some foid eating dead pieces of foot while death staring you :lul: :lul: :lul:
Lifefuel

fuck this is nasty but so are femorloids

B A S E D
fuck this is nasty but so are femorloids
tbh

XD Bhai that's pretty disgusting but based tbh.

just let people walk all over you without retaliation theory

Don't do that shit man you're gonna get caught someday

what a fucking legend,respect

Based and low inhib

Based and blisterpilled. I remember someday at school I peeled a really crusty scab off my elbow and secretly let it land onto someone's eat at the school's cafeteria. After your post I hope some foid ate it that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back