Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Glad I deicided to StopNEETing ! Got selected in one of the best colleges in my state

rahultmnt

rahultmnt

Supreme Gentleman
★★★
its a masters in computer applications degree ( only available in India I think) .Its a legit degree with plenty of career options in IT field.
wake up boyos.. careermaxxing is still legit for <25cels
admittedly I got in because of reservation for backward classes. But I was first in my community and only about 3 were selected from mine.
Now I just hope I dont lose motivation and fuck things up all over again.
special thanks to former member and tranny fucker NeetandTidy for making me hate Neetdom jfl

Last edited:
Cope. I was as optimistic as you about college until I actually arrived on campus. After that, my grades dropped and I thought 24/7 about killing myself. Just want to get this shit over with so I can get a decent job. It's pure [SuicideFuel] being in your room all day trapped by technology while your peers are a million steps ahead of you in the social game.

Cope. I was as optimistic as you about college until I actually arrived on campus. After that, my grades dropped and I thought 24/7 about killing myself. Just want to get this shit over with so I can get a decent job.
I heard like you'll have lots of freedom here in this college and you study with some of the best students. companies come for placements here often.It's also near to my home and I dont have to pay any fees at all (Infact they will give me some money per month as stipend because i belong to backward class and I got in on merit jfl ). I donno whats gonna happen. gonna keep being optimistic for now hehe
congrats bro
Thanks bro :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I heard like you'll have lots of freedom here in this college and you study with some of the best students. companies come for placements here often.It's also near to my home and I dont have to pay any fees at all (Infact they will give me some money per month as stipend because i belong to backward class and I got in on merit jfl ). I donno whats gonna happen. gonna keep being optimistic for now hehe

Thanks bro :feelsokman:
any tips for a low iq freshman? I’m also doing computing

its a masters in computer applications degree ( only available in India I think) .Its a legit degree with plenty of career options in IT field.
admittedly I got in because of reservation for backward classes. But I was first in my community and only about 3 were selected from mine.
special thanks to former member and tranny fucker NeetandTidy for making me hate Neetdom jfl

Based Collegecel

Go get em brother

lol ur a curry about to work in IT?

Congratulations. I hope you have a fruitful partnership with your endeavored career.

I tried that already. I studied computer science for a while and it was fun, but unfortunately I'm too dumb to do it. I wish I could do something cool in STEM so my mind wasn't on foids all the time. Go for it. I hope you find some enjoyable work.

If you live on campus it would be suifuel lmao

Congratulations, with solid career you'll have plenty of good copes in the future

ill see you in 5 years in tech support hotline.
but honestly congrats

if you can get a degree with reasonable effort go for it, it still helps with getting employed in IT, for now at least

Congrats OP, it's awesome to see incels being successful. I hope you enjoy your experience.

usa=best country on earth
but hell for subhumans .. no thanks :feelshaha:
I tried that already. I studied computer science for a while and it was fun, but unfortunately I'm too dumb to do it. I wish I could do something cool in STEM so my mind wasn't on foids all the time. Go for it. I hope you find some enjoyable work.

I dont really find computer science so exciting or anything. but I figure this is the best field to get a good job in..Tbh Im worried about some of the tougher math and programming stuff i have to deal with in this degree and also like half the students in my class are top rankers but lets see how things work out.. its like my last chance at getting a solid career . If it all gets too much well then maybe i wasnt cut out for this
Congrats OP, it's awesome to see incels being successful. I hope you enjoy your experience.
thanks bro ... hope there are some good stacies in my new college :feelslala:

Last edited:
Congrats bro. Be disciplined, and knock it out. You won't regret it. You may be the dude who starts the next major company. Don't let the haters get you down, and just go for broke with women.

Congrats. Stay focused, use it for what it's worth, but stay vigilent to not let too much of their conformity programming get into your skull at the same time.

College is hell. Do not be excited, as it will only get worse. It tortures your mind being constantly surrounded by people engaging in social activities and having fun, which they have had their entire lives, while you are a prisoner of your mind and body, trapped inside and unable to reconcile your desires with the realities of society. I would advise that you drop out, unless you are willing to undergo this torture, in hopes of a well paying job.

congrats bro happy for you

I hope it works out for you br0!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back