Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Glad To Be Back After Almost A Year

GreyWorld

GreyWorld

The world's a shady place
★★
I left this forum last October thinking it was affecting my mental health too much and that I needed a break. Here I am a year later pretty much unchanged. The truth is out there whether you expose yourself to it or not. I guess we all gotta accept our place as subhumans. I still get the same hatred, exclusion, and boomer advice from my from my family. Still wrestling with fully accepting the black pill as well. I know its true but it's still difficult to give up no matter how unreasonable due to human nature. We aren't human though according to the world we live in so I guess our problems don't matter.

I am glad to be back through and am looking forward to talking to people living the same life I do, and am also looking forward to talking to some oldcels and figuring out how to finally take the blackpill and find some peace.

Totally not an ITcel