Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Global Laws that would benefit incels and society in general

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Legalize prostitution.

Legalise soft drugs ( weed, lsd, shrooms etc)

Stop subsidizing females who shit out kids, abortion and birth control.

Ban abortion except when it threatens the life or health of the mother, rape, incest, or fetal defect.

Abolish medical privacy laws that protect the knowledge of a woman's abortions or birth control medications. Taxpayers subsidize abortion and birth control so they have the right to know which women use those services.

Legalize discrimination against sluts, against women who is on birth control and against women who has had or is planning to have an abortion.

Make adultery and premarital sex illegal.

End alimony.

End the welfare state that makes women dependent on the state

Make paternalist testing mandatory.

Outlaw all material (including TV shows and music) encouraging promiscuity.

Censor feminism and anything that is pro-abortion.

Ban all women from voting.

Outlaw all degenerate tattoos, "emo haircuts", immodest clothing, and anything that is contrary to monogamous culture.

Ban women from working. All women should stay at home to support their husbands and children.

I agree. You have my vote.

agreed with most tbh

legalize prostitution = they start paying taxes = higher cost for consumer.

None of the above, excuse me but that's mostly tradcuck bullshit. We need one simple change:
get rid of consent laws

Outlaw pre/extra marital sex, 80% of the problems will be gone, the rest will be pretty easy to manage.

You are the biggest volcel here
full

So you are happy women only fuck 8+ men?
full
no, i am not. Lol are you fucking retarded? saying i'm the biggest volcel out of everyone from here?
fuck off you nigger

no, i am not. Lol are you fucking retarded? saying i'm the biggest volcel out of everyone from here?
fuck off you nigger
Either we limit women's sexuality or you are volcel
full

Either we limit women's sexuality or you are volcel
full
yes we should. But like i said. I do not agree with all the things he listed. TBH nothing will ever fix women. They will always go for the best men. We should just wipe them all out, and focus on sexdolls ans sex robots. Much better than women

Women should not wear sluttly clothing in public I agree. Or anyone in general. But haircuts is too far imo. Prostitution of all sorts should be banned. Only supports hedonism. Women should be wives and mothers not whores.

Legalize prostitution.

Legalise soft drugs ( weed, lsd, shrooms etc)

Stop subsidizing females who shit out kids, abortion and birth control.

Ban abortion except when it threatens the life or health of the mother, rape, incest, or fetal defect.

Abolish medical privacy laws that protect the knowledge of a woman's abortions or birth control medications. Taxpayers subsidize abortion and birth control so they have the right to know which women use those services.

Legalize discrimination against sluts, against women who is on birth control and against women who has had or is planning to have an abortion.

Make adultery and premarital sex illegal.

End alimony.

End the welfare state that makes women dependent on the state

Make paternalist testing mandatory.

Outlaw all material (including TV shows and music) encouraging promiscuity.

Censor feminism and anything that is pro-abortion.

Ban all women from voting.

Outlaw all degenerate tattoos, "emo haircuts", immodest clothing, and anything that is contrary to monogamous culture.

Ban women from working. All women should stay at home to support their husbands and children.
yes