Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Global Warming

TINMAN

TINMAN

Self-banned
-
Don't forget to do your part every day. As incels, our typical choice of lifestyle is coincidentally usually more environmentally friendly. It turns out that LDARing at home is significantly better for the environment than all of the pointless useless shit that normies do and spend time on.

Unfortunately this means that we aren't accelerating the process of global warming as much as we could be, WE AREN'T REACHING OUR FULL POTENTIAL.

Hence, in this thread, come and share your ideas on how to accelerate global warming, preferably things which don't cost much money, are easy to do, and don't involve some kind of risk to yourself.

Bonfires for countrycels

>believing in global warming

Incels should always litter. In oceans if you can, marine life is very fragile and easy to destroy. Not really because thats bad :feelsthink:

Incels should always litter. In oceans if you can, marine life is very fragile and easy to destroy. Not really because thats bad :feelsthink:
High IQ, unfortunately I don't live near any oceans so I can't do that.

Islavistacels do your part

Global warming isn't happening lol

Share your views that climate change is a hoax on social media, read up on why climate change is a hoax, vote for politicians that deny climate change, always travel in a car with low fuel-economy, only eat Brazilian beef, don't recycle and always throw away the grocery bag, buy more than you need, just buy as much stuff as you can afford. Source: WWF
Bonus: Use your neetbux to buy cheap plane tickets and just travel from one airport to another with heaviest cargo allowed.

Share your views that climate change is a hoax on social media, read up on why climate change is a hoax, vote for politicians that deny climate change, always travel in a car with low fuel-economy, only eat Brazilian beef, don't recycle and always throw away the grocery bag, buy more than you need, just buy as much stuff as you can afford. Source: WWF
Bonus: Use your neetbux to buy cheap plane tickets and just travel from one airport to another with heaviest cargo allowed.
Consoomer spotted

Damn it didn't even occur to me to promote climate change denial high IQ

Based thread. Some things we can do:
  1. littering
  2. put the wrong stuff in recycle bins
  3. drive a car which causes a lot of emission
  4. piss outside on trees instead of the bathroom
  5. eat lots of meat
  6. use new plastic bags whenever the opportunity arises, just use plastic whenever you can really
  7. shop online instead of going outside
  8. use straws
  9. leave appliances plugged in
  10. improperly dispose of batteries, ink and broken electronics
  11. throw away food
  12. use paper
  13. drink coffee
  14. use chopsticks for noodles
  15. use styrofoam products
  16. use air fresheners
  17. use incense sticks
  18. dump your trash in the ocean or river if you can
  19. use non-stick cookware
  20. use bug sprays
  21. buy canned food and throw away the cans
based as fuck

i already do 2, 6, 10, 12, not the others bc they all affect you too in one way or another

also check out this LifeFuel, a petrochemical plant just blew up in my country:

I try to pollute all i can but i'm kinda poor so i can contribute that much tbh

I put rocks in aluminum cans

Based thread. Some things we can do:
  1. littering
  2. put the wrong stuff in recycle bins
  3. drive a car which causes a lot of emission
  4. piss outside on trees instead of the bathroom
  5. eat lots of meat
  6. use new plastic bags whenever the opportunity arises, just use plastic whenever you can really
  7. shop online instead of going outside
  8. use straws
  9. leave appliances plugged in
  10. improperly dispose of batteries, ink and broken electronics
  11. throw away food
  12. use paper
  13. drink coffee
  14. use chopsticks for noodles
  15. use styrofoam products
  16. use air fresheners
  17. use incense sticks
  18. dump your trash in the ocean or river if you can
  19. use non-stick cookware
  20. use bug sprays
  21. buy canned food and throw away the cans
Nice list. For drinking coffee use disposable cups + coffee capsules. If you ever need to read an e-book print all the pages single-sided, and also print every thread here in order to read it. To dispose of the extra paper just burn it.

No, please, dont do it, I know its better for russian economy, but I dont want to loose next winter :cryfeels:

Low IQ. Incels will be among the first made to suffer. Indeed we are already suffering. If we would have went green ten years ago it would already have paid for itself.

Unsolved global warming takes attention and monetary resources away from global celibacy.

Maybe we could have gotten some looksmaxbuxx by now or at least the media would have indentified our probem as a first step without this topic....

spraying deodorant on the air, it's cheap and pretty powerful, or starting a fire on the woods, pretty easy, just lit one tree and the rest should be done by itself. (all this in minecraft of course)
Dont do the second one tbh, i get really sad when i see plants in fire tbh.

spraying deodorant on the air, it's cheap and pretty powerful, or starting a fire on the woods, pretty easy, just lit one tree and the rest should be done by itself. (all this in minecraft of course)
i often hear about the cops finding out who did this, no idea how

We need to ruin this planet for normalfags.

Low IQ. Incels will be among the first made to suffer. Indeed we are already suffering. If we would have went green ten years ago it would already have paid for itself.

Unsolved global warming takes attention and monetary resources away from global celibacy.

Maybe we could have gotten some looksmaxbuxx by now or at least the media would have indentified our probem as a first step without this topic....
Maybe if inceldom was given more attention than global warming and more monetary resources went to feminist studies they could've built the concentration camps already.

Image, we are like gods!!
It is in our hands to cause unimaginable forest fires, mudslides, hurricanes, etc!
full

Normie retards at work all tell me that I should be like them and drive a gas-powered car 6 hours each way to the nearest national park every weekend so I can go hiking and "appreciate nature". I'm sure nature must appreciate that.

Going er on the planet