Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Glorification of rape in this community needs to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
The title. I strongly stand by it.

A loud minority in this community is literally pro rape and it is fucking disgusting, retarded and overall stupid even when regarding the blackpill.

Why?

Allow me to explain. As involuntary celibates, we are the people that lack first and foremost love and affection from the opposite gender. We cannot get into a relationship and that is one of the biggest problems in our lives. True, we are angry at women for being shallow and stupid most of the time so some individuals in this community started promoting, glorifying and normalizing rape as something we should do to get out of inceldom.

First and foremost, this puts our community in really fucking bad light, and only helps the media in order to demonize us further.
Second, rape will not help. As our primary problem is lacking love and affection by opposite gender, then lack of sex in our lives, rape would only help getting a sexual experience of some kind, bad one, I might add.
Third, there is no love involved. It is simply a forceful sexual act that is not even enjoyable as the person is not consenting and not contributing to the act itself. For us to ascend and get emotional and sexual gratification our partner has to be consenting, sexually attracted to us and wanting to partake in sex.

So, to the loud minority on here:
Please stop demonizing all of us with your retarded ideas.

Call me a cuck all you want, but rape is wrong in every way, shape and form. A man getting raped is just as bad a woman getting raped, and vice versa.

Thank you for listening and feel free to politely tell me how I am wrong :feelskek:

0be.jpg

9BBF1424 0A78 4877 864C 05F2ECB91CB4

(But in all seriousness I agree with you. Incelphobia won’t stop if we keep doing stuff like this.

Please tell me how some landwhale strapping you to a couch and then showing a dildo up your ass while jumping on your dick is pleasing.

Please tell me how some landwhale strapping you to a couch and then showing a dildo up your ass while jumping on your dick is pleasing.
@Weeb25 would enjoy that tbh

It won’t stop regardless
Still, my points stays the same. There is no sexual nor emotional gratification in rape and it would not get you any further from inceldom.

I feel violated by this post.

Dirty.

Used.

Time for a shower with my computer. Maybe a nice bath would be better?

Yeah wishing rape on someone seems like a pretty immature attitude to have. I'm not angry at someone else for my situation for the most part, just really disappointed that my love life is destined for total failure. This is the only community that I can cling to for that since the general population can't relate.

Still, my points stays the same. There is no sexual nor emotional gratification in rape and it would not get you any further from inceldom.
cope

Regardless of whether it is morally right or not, there is a degree of satisfaction to be attained if you take "vengeance". People punch a pillow for a reason. People can decide to have a struggle snuggle for a reason, and feel good afterward. Btw this is not an endorsement, just stating what I feel are facts

Call me a cuck all you want, but rape is wrong in every way, shape and form. A man getting raped is just as bad a woman getting raped, and vice versa.

Cuck.

Incels don't rape. It is mostly Chads who rape, and who get away with it.

we are the people that lack first and foremost love and affection from the opposite gender.

1. Love doesn't exist, stop coping, you sound like a blue pilled cuck, love is nothing but the sum of two other L's

Lust + Leverage = Love

Love is not this magical "deep" thing idiots like you paint it to be, its just lust and control, that's it, so the "love and affection" you are talking about never existed to begin with, and I never wanted it, I want control and dominance, not love and affection.

2. The fact that you said "opposite gender" instead of "opposite sex" is very worrying to me and is a warning flag for a lot of shit, I think we may have another @NEETAndTidy on our hands

First and foremost, this puts our community in really fucking bad light, and only helps the media in order to demonize us further.

What does not being "demonized" get us (please answer)?

Second, rape will not help. As our primary problem is lacking love and affection by opposite gender, then lack of sex in our lives, rape would only help getting a sexual experience of some kind, bad one, I might add.

1. Rape would definitely help, I want sex, not love or affection

2. Rape is more arousing than regular sex, there's a reason a lot of women who speak of their rapes on reddit even say they orgasmed during it, even when they barely orgasm from sex with their husbands, women are pretty much designed to be raped, rape was likely the default means of reproduction for the humans species for a while, if you think cave men were running around picking flowers for bitches and getting down on one knee you are a retard

Call me a cuck all you want,

You are a cuck

A man getting raped is just as bad a woman getting raped, and vice versa.

Comparing male on male rape to male on female rape is a false comparison, its a completely disingenuous comparison, its not the same thing

Also JFL at "muh morality", morality is subjective retard, it doesn't matter, it changes from era to era, country to country, etc. Take any foid living a life that is considered moral in Toronto Canada and move her to an Islamic state and she's going to get beaten and killed for being immoral, the only thing that matters in life is getting what you want, if you don't get this yet, you aren't black pilled.

Last edited:
Regardless of whether it is morally right or not, there is a degree of satisfaction to be attained if you take "vengeance". People punch a pillow for a reason. People can decide to have a struggle snuggle for a reason, and feel good afterward. Btw this is not an endorsement, just stating what I feel are facts
Yeah, it can count as vengeance but still to the majority of us goal is not vengeance.

what happens is that we live in a "society" where women have their biological behavior free while we men have to repress those biological instincts. Don't you think it is unfair that women do whatever they please while we men have to be more civilized? rape is a relief response to this unfair system in which we have lived.
and of course a shy incel is not going to rape anyone, it's just a poetic resource. Those who do violate are sexhavers.

1. Love doesn't exist, stop coping, you sound like a blue pilled cuck, love is nothing but the sum of two other L's

Lust + Leverage = Love

Love is not this magical "deep" thing idiots like you paint it to be, its just lust and control, that's it, so the "love and affection" you are talking about never existed to begin with, and I never wanted it, I want control and dominance, not love and affection.

2. The fact that you said "opposite gender" instead of "opposite sex" is very worrying to me and is a warning flag for a lot of shit, I think we may have another @NEETAndTidy on our hands

What does not being "demonized" get us (please answer)?

1. Rape would definitely help, I want sex, not love or affection

2. Rape is more arousing than regular sex, there's a reason a lot of women who speak of their rapes on reddit even say they orgasmed during it, even when they barely orgasm from sex with their husbands, women are pretty much designed to be raped, rape was likely the default means of reproduction for the humans species for a while, if you think cave men were running around picking flowers for bitches and getting down on one knee you are a retard

You are a cuck

Opposite gender/sex whatever, english is not my first language and I always wrote it as gender. If you want just sex you go to a whore. Call me a cuck all you want.

what happens is that we live in a "society" where women have their biological behavior free while we men have to repress those biological instincts. Don't you think it is unfair that women do whatever they please while we men have to be more civilized? rape is a relief response to this unfair system in which we have lived.
and of course a shy incel is not going to rape anyone, it's just a poetic resource. Those who do violate are sexhavers.
Life in general is unfair, and rape is a response of vengeance of a tortured male but it does not lead to emotional gratification of loving someone and being loved.

Who cares, foids getting raped. Imagine caring about rape :dab:

Life in general is unfair, and rape is a response of vengeance of a tortured male but it does not lead to emotional gratification of loving someone and being loved.

You are projecting your wants onto others, when you say emotional gratification, you just mean ego stroking, and for those of us who aren't egoists, we just want physical satisfaction

I agree, also mind you most incels are too beta to even attempt to rape someone ngl. More of a retarded vocalization from people but that's all it really is.
You are projecting your wants onto others, when you say emotional gratification, you just mean ego stroking, and for those of us who aren't egoists, we just want physical satisfaction
Nigga just go travel to thailand and go sexpat like god damn.

I care about this community as a whole and that is why I am pointing this out.

No you don't, you care about morality, and this community adhering to said moral standard

I care about this community as a whole and that is why I am pointing this out.
We’ve already been labeled as a hateful group and some are calling us a terrorist organizations due to ER and Van DrivER. We can’t go worse than this tbh but i get what you mean. Most of them are just edgy tbh and resentful

The only reason we get attention at all is because of our misogynistic views. Being passive like FA won’t get us anywhere.

The justification for it is "Why should we care about womankind?" I don't believe in generalizing women, but this is the reason why it happens. Because other people do believe in generalizing women, and the idea that there's no chance of us winning any respect or "good favor." Monsters they made us, so we'll be monsters. Again, I don't agree with it, but this is what happens.

Rape is a tradcuck fetish. I hate rape because I'm lazy, and I don't want to be imprisoned. Why do I have to rape when I can almost rape a prostitute? Well, fucking a prostitute, is more degenerate than rape itself, when you know that she is disgusted by you and you are turned on by this feeling, this is waaay better than rape, because you pay and you can do it without consequences.

So, rape is not even that much "edgy", is just a cope for tradcucks who like things of the past.

Be legit man. Do you get physical satisfaction from rape? Could you really get off while your partner is screaming, crying, howling, twitching and fucking clawing at you to get away? Is that really something any sane person could enjoy?

This is going to get me put on a List ,
put for me personally i would enjoy rape ...
but as soon as i ejaculate , all the guilt and shame will come crashing down on me and i will be left with these feelings , a crying girl in front of me and very unpleaseant prison time on the horizon .

I would instictively enjoy the sex part but it would just be the pure gratification of my lowest urges .
I would " wake up " afterwards and just feel empty inside , cause the realization that no women will ever love me will come crashing down even harder than before .

If i would look good , it wouldnt be Rape honestly .
If i had better genetical quality , she would enjoy it too and everyone would be happy in the End .

But i am ugly as fuck and i just cant hurt any other human like that , even a woman .

So you are right , it would satisfy me on a more instinctual level , but emotionally i would feel even more empty inside than before .

Whatever i do , i just cant win .

women have their biological behavior free while we men have to repress those biological instincts.

This is the primary reason that men have it hard today tbh. Back in the day both sexes had to give up parts of their biological behavior for a stable society and civilisation. Today women are unrestricted and act completely based on their natural instincts. This is a one sided social contract that is unsustainable in the long run.

Is it true that women get wet during rape? even if she fights you, will she get wet when you penetrate her vagina?

Is it true that women get wet during rape? even if she fights you, will she get wet when you penetrate her vagina?
It is. Also, if you were to get raped you would get an erection.

Rape is justified if she already takes a ton of cocks anyway

Get the cuck OUT

Rape is justified if she already takes a ton of cocks anyway

Get the cuck OUT
See lads, this is the type of loud minority I am talking about. Please fuck off.

This is the primary reason that men have it hard today tbh. Back in the day both sexes had to give up parts of their biological behavior for a stable society and civilisation. Today women are unrestricted and act completely based on their natural instincts. This is a one sided social contract that is unsustainable in the long run.
Unsustainable in the sense that we are doomed to entertain ER copycats until genetic engineering is perfected and given to general populace.

Leaving read-only for this thread.

Woman generally is more of a part of nature, elemental force like a fire, flood or avalanche. The essence of man is that he tames nature, overcomes it, reformatts it to make it fullfill his needs, constraints it in way it becomes safe, useful and productive: builds dams, hydroelectric power stations, harnesses the atom, tames animals, domesticates plants, etc.

And when women were given rights, it’s the same as the dam was taken apart. "Let the river be free!!! Let's stop water oppression! Let's not enforce our power over it."
We all love freedom. However, the released water would flood the fuck out of a whole village killing everyone after rain.

Rape is more arousing than regular sex
It's just a tradcuck fetish. I can assure you that no-one gives a shit about rape. No sane person would think about raping a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.