Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Go called "a wizard" today by 2 middleschoolers

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I am in my late 20s and already am called "A wizard" IRL, this is so telling JFL... I was walking and 3 middleschoolers passed me by and said "a wizard" because I have a beard. So of course it was about me. If a Chad or even a normie had a beard however, they wouldn't be called or considered "a wizard", it's just that I'm an ugly truecel with a beard so whatever I do or have, it's always bad and wrong, typical failo effect. It's easy to point things like beard on a truecel rather than his specific facial proportions that are bad. The "punchline" is so much stronger and funnier than. Never began.

Fuck that shit that is why I ain't going to let life disrespect me. Either give me a fucking gook to fuck when I go SEA or I'm fucking pulling the plug and going straight to God to complain about this shit.

you shouldve ignored them like you ignored 90% of this forum :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Fuck that shit that is why I ain't going to let life disrespect me. Either give me a fucking gook to fuck when I go SEA or I'm fucking pulling the plug and going straight to God to complain about this shit.
Lmao get in line. God has about 9 billion people to answer to. He'll probably transfer you to his secretary jesus

just curse them wizbro :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

You should have done this to them tbh

you shouldve ignored them like you ignored 90% of this forum :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
I had to uncover your post seeing it being quoted and I don't regret. Either way, I actually did.