Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [GO ER] IT bitch implies that our standards are high and that we should shoot for fucking LANDWHALES.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I WORKED ON MY MYSELF TO LOSE WEIGHT FOR NEARLY FOUR FUCKING YEARS STRAIGHT AND THESE FUCKING STUPID SJW NIGGERS THINK I SHOULD SHOOT FOR AN OVERWEIGHT GIRL. I WOULD RATHER KILL MYSELF THAN SHOOT FOR SOMEONE WHICH REMINDS ME OF THE OLD ME WHICH I HATED SO MUCH. HER LIFESTYLE WILL ONLY TRANSFER TO ME ANYWAYS AND I WILL BECOME OVERWEIGHT AGAIN IF THAT HAPPENS. AND IF I EVER TELL THE BITCH TO LOSE WEIGHT AND SHE DOES, SHE WILL DUMP ME FOR CHAD.
s1VwuyW.png

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THIS. IT MAKES ME ANGRY. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH SHIT I WENT THROUGH JUST TO TRY TO LOOK ATTRACTIVE. BUT HELL I GET REJECTED BY MY LOOKSMATCH OR EVEN BELOW AND I AM SOCIALLY OSTRACIZED BY WOMEN EVERYWHERE I GO. WHY SHOULD I SHOOT FOR WAY LOWER THAN MY SMV IF I ALREADY KNOW THAT MY PHYSICAL PROWESS SURPASSES THEIRS BY LIGHT YEARS. IT'S NOT NARCISSISM YOU DIPSHITS, IT'S A MATTER OF FACT, AND ANY PERSON WITH A FUNCTIONING BRAIN WOULD AGREE. EITHER WAY, OVERWEIGHT GIRLS WOULDN'T WANT ME, THEY ALL STILL GET CHAD THROUGH DATING APPS. FUCK OFF AND GO CHOKE ON A FUCKING POINTED SPEAR.

Legit. An incel can only do two thing either get surgery or go to another country(Thailand,curryland,gook land etc) to get laid. Nothing else works.
In the west fat women are entitled, skinny women all for chads and chadlites. Even grannies mog us. Its OVER

Even if this had some truth to it, most of the landwhales are taken by Tyrones already anyway.

It takes discipline to not be fat?
the fuck?
these whores are insane
you have one job. ONE JOB
JUST DON'T BE FAT AND EVERY GUY WILL WANT YOU (lol there are plenty of desperate non-chads who would fuck obese chicks still… sad!)

They got their kicks with that kind of thread.
LDARelax.

Even if this had some truth to it, most of the landwhales are taken by Tyrones already anyway.
Fat cunts are the most natsy and evil spirits.

I refuse to date below my looksmatch, god forbid a disgusting landwhale

I go to the gym minimum 5 days a week, I'm working towards becoming lean, and according to IT I should date a fat smelly warthog

Just shows you how pathetically lazy the female gender is. They could have an awesome life if they simply didn't eat like a fucking fatass, but they can't even have a morsel of self control.

How hard is it to not stuff your face everyday?

doesn't this line of thinking confirm that personality means nothing? if i only deserve ugly girls because I'm ugly, which isn't wrong, doesn't that mean that looks are all that matters if you can't charm better looking girls with personality?

Skinny = 10/10 lol

State of the west

doesn't this line of thinking confirm that personality means nothing? if i only deserve ugly girls because I'm ugly, which isn't wrong, doesn't that mean that looks are all that matters if you can't charm better looking girls with personality?
You got them right there tbh, I wonder how they'll work themselves around that one.

Ham Planets should be shot up into orbit by a rocket and ejected. They look disgusting, fat and filthy. They stain my eyes with their foul, annoying presence.

Almost guaranteed that the reddit user who posted this is overweight.

We're humans too

Exactly. They confriemd looks matters the most.

Also: Imagine working on yourself for several years. Eating clean, hitting the gym brutally and frequently, maybe do some martial arts on top of that. Also have a somewhat decent job to save money for a surgery for example to become a looksmaxxed 6/10 man after 5 years only to get a 2/10 landwhale.

Going for a landwhale is already low enough.

Looksmatch = high standard in their minds

Chill the fuck out you fucking retard. Your giving cuckqueers EXACTLY what they want, an autistic reaction that makes us look even more bad. Can’t wait until this thread shows up on the IT front page

The irony?

Their personality bullshit beliefs go right out of the window

Cucktears: "Women dont care about looks, only personality"

Also cucktears: "You cant go for models even if you have a great personality, looks obviously mean something."

Chill the fuck out you fucking retard. Your giving cuckqueers EXACTLY what they want, an autistic reaction that makes us look even more bad. Can’t wait until this thread shows up on the IT front page
No, I won't chill out, I will be mad.

I won't settle with a fat girl. Perhaps thick it's ok, even I like thick girls, but not landwhales who are as big as my house. Does eating without being obese that I do for my whole life mean nothing?

I WORKED ON MY MYSELF TO LOSE WEIGHT FOR NEARLY FOUR FUCKING YEARS STRAIGHT AND THESE FUCKING STUPID SJW NIGGERS THINK I SHOULD SHOOT FOR AN OVERWEIGHT GIRL. I WOULD RATHER KILL MYSELF THAN SHOOT FOR SOMEONE WHICH REMINDS ME OF THE OLD ME WHICH I HATED SO MUCH. HER LIFESTYLE WILL ONLY TRANSFER TO ME ANYWAYS AND I WILL BECOME OVERWEIGHT AGAIN IF THAT HAPPENS. AND IF I EVER TELL THE BITCH TO LOSE WEIGHT AND SHE DOES, SHE WILL DUMP ME FOR CHAD.
s1VwuyW.png

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THIS. IT MAKES ME ANGRY. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH SHIT I WENT THROUGH JUST TO TRY TO LOOK ATTRACTIVE. BUT HELL I GET REJECTED BY MY LOOKSMATCH OR EVEN BELOW AND I AM SOCIALLY OSTRACIZED BY WOMEN EVERYWHERE I GO. WHY SHOULD I SHOOT FOR WAY LOWER THAN MY SMV IF I ALREADY KNOW THAT MY PHYSICAL PROWESS SURPASSES THEIRS BY LIGHT YEARS. IT'S NOT NARCISSISM YOU DIPSHITS, IT'S A MATTER OF FACT, AND ANY PERSON WITH A FUNCTIONING BRAIN WOULD AGREE. EITHER WAY, OVERWEIGHT GIRLS WOULDN'T WANT ME, THEY ALL STILL GET CHAD THROUGH DATING APPS. FUCK OFF AND GO CHOKE ON A FUCKING POINTED SPEAR.
even fat fois rejected me, so i have no hope

JFL @ the hypocracy in this thread. Voiceless.is

s1VwuyW.png

I agree and I share your rage.

I lift weights 3-5 times a week. When the weather is good I bike 3 hours a week sometimes. I eat healthy. I do intermittent fasting. I feel guilty if I don't have enough vegetable shakes. I have even done steroids.

Why on earth should I date some fat whale who sits around eating chips all day and doesn't have the self control to change herself in the slightest? What was my crime? Being short? Being curry? Having a bad face? So for that I have to date someone who is CHOOSING to destroy her body with horrible habits?

That IS the blackpill. We as men get hated and mistreated by women for factors we can't control, and the only way a woman can possibly lower her SMV to even close where they put us is if she actively abuses her body to get fat as fuck. That's the so called "fairness" of modern hypergamy.

Fuck
that.

Also congrats OP on your success. Keep it up.

The only thing I'm shooting at a landwhale is a fucking harpoon

Why would I go with a disgusting landwhale if I can go to Ukraine and buy a week with 9/10 prime jb (18, dear FBI) for an Iphone X?

Don't get upset at IT shitposts. Take a break, lad.

while in reality even landwhale beats reject us jfl