Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Go get help" Is proof we live in a dystopian society

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
If you've ever talked to a normie or had your post featured on IT or some other watchdog, you've probably heard "This guy needs to get help" or "Get help" or "I hope he finds the help he needs".these comments are vague for a reason, and it is because they are hiding what they really want you to go get "help" at.

These people who tell you to get help don't want you to really "get help", they want you to go into a mental ward, the same one these reddit lefites say is inhumane. "Get help" is a euphemism for "Get locked up". Sometimes if you go in depth into conversation with these "Get help" individuals, they will sometimes slip up and say themselves that they do indeed want you in an asylum.
"Send the scary people away to a far off place where we don't have to think about them anymore!". Sounds pretty Dystopian, no?

"But maybe thats what they think is best!" Is even worse, infact it's the worst response imaginable. They think these places help? It is proof we live in a dystopian world and they are brainwashed. Brainwashed by society despite thinking they are the "Opposition" to it. You are alone in this world and every single person in your irl sphere is in on the conspiracy to fuck you over. Therapists? Therapists are a joke and I'll make another thread upon that.

It was frequently a common theme, or a cliché almost of dystopian films and books that there's some secret "far off land" where the "bad people" go, and everyones supportive of it, when in reality it is the worst place on earth to be. Does this not sound familiar? Does this not sound like modern day?

Yep normies don’t want us to exist.

On rooshvforum, when Alek Minnassian went on his van attack, people mentioned that in the past, that autistic dude would have been sent away to not bother people.
also:

They want us either dead, locked up or on pills that will turn us into zombies. They don't want to "help" us. They want us gone. They don't want to look at our ugly faces or listen to our "bad" opinions. They want to get rid of us for good.

Yea i never understood why they would say that though i understood what they meant with it.
Why they think it's humane to have someone locked up in the loony bin is beyond me, just have us shot if we are really that big of an issue.

Yea i never understood why they would say that though i understood what they meant with it.
Why they think it's humane to have someone locked up in the loony bin is beyond me, just have us shot if we are really that big of an issue.
normie "morals" are complete mental gymnastics.

'Help' in their eyes just means going to some place where someone will deal with you. They're sweeping you under the rug because your existence makes them uncomfortable.

"get help" is a passive aggresive insult
'Help' in their eyes just means going to some place where someone will deal with you. They're sweeping you under the rug because your existence makes them uncomfortable.
On rooshvforum, when Alek Minnassian went on his van attack, people mentioned that in the past, that autistic dude would have been sent away to not bother people.
also:
View attachment 232852
i hate normies, why do they even post on these types of obscure forums full a aspies and inkels if they consider themselves so superior

i hate normies, why do they even post on these types of obscure forums full a aspies and inkels if they consider themselves so superior
tough to say

True bro in reality they just want us gone, they feel threatened. It's so easy to say get help but what they don't realize is that the core problem lays in this society. They don't take us serious right now because there are not many blackpilled incels, they just think we are a small group of crazy people.

They want us either dead, locked up or on pills that will turn us into zombies. They don't want to "help" us. They want us gone. They don't want to look at our ugly faces or listen to our "bad" opinions. They want to get rid of us for good.
If they really wanted to help us, they would be fighting for us to get our facial surgeries covered. Their version of "help" just shows the genocidal and heartless nature of foids and normies. They want to tell men with hideous faces that they are "normal" and "everything is okay"(literally believing them would make you mentally ill), and if you still see the world for what it really is then they want the ugly men who saw the truth to be locked away or turned into complaint, docile, pilled up, wagecuck zombies. IT's view on how to approach the incel crisis is the most inhumane shit ever. Worse than dying from a captive bolt pistol in a death camp and having your body incinerated.

Therapists? Therapists are a joke and I'll make another thread upon that.

It was frequently a common theme, or a cliché almost of dystopian films and books that there's some secret "far off land" where the "bad people" go, and everyones supportive of it, when in reality it is the worst place on earth to be. Does this not sound familiar? Does this not sound like modern day?
looking forward to your therapist thread.

High IQ.
They say "get help" because they still want to convince themselves that they are the good guys (hence the "nice guy" trope is a projection), because if they blatantly wished death upon us, their aim would be towards removing individuals, and there was a comment from an ITard that said they don't want to kill us, only the thoughts from us, because they are not like them(us). Hence, thought police to gaslight us to a level that might brainwash the more weak-minded, that's why i believe there are actually "ex-incels" because they couldn't bare the isolation from accepting the blackpill and saying it out loud, they want to feel that they belong to society, they're the trauma-induced bluepiller, which is different from the average cognitive dissonance bluepiller.

They want us to be space marines and go fight the zerg.

I hate it tbh

Honestly. Its the only way normies can cope

Normies are fucking retarded and apathetic, they tell you to get help because they themselves are too sociopathic and narcissistic to offer any assistance. They're so stupid they think that some shrink who gives you vague, vacuous and ineffectual advice is going to turn you into a social butterfly, hell you'll just end up with a couple prescriptions of pills that will render you drugged up, numb, emotionally withdrawn, and empty.

Besides they have no idea how therapy is. I went to more than 10 psychologist and they didn't help me at all, braindead normies think that therapy is magic and it will solve all your problems.