Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Go on Cucktears - Deny it.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

The explosion in popularity of swipe left/right dating apps has made this so much worse, too. And I say this as someone who met his current girlfriend on such an app. Even an average-looking woman has a buffet of available mates within hours of making a profile. Meanwhile, even decent-looking dudes have to showcase flattering pictures, have a witty profile, and send a good opener to have a fighting chance at being someone’s #1 draft pick.

Muh personality.
Muh confidence.
Muh charisma.
Muh hobbies.

It's funny how even people who have no knowledge of the blackpill say things the way they are, meanwhile we have specimens that expect us to believe that they know a 5'1 balding fat guy that slays.

Last edited:
When will people wake up?

I think things were still bad prior to Tinder. I don't remember times being any easier than they are now.

It's only wrong when incels talk about blackpills like this one. But if "normies" talk about it, they get upvoted into oblivion. Most of them know that blackpill is real ngl

When will people wake up?
They won't.

Some roastie in the comment (who goes for Chad only) said:

It applies to girls as well

And some actual men shut her down:

More so for men. Women in general can always find some horny dude who just wants to smash, no matter the looks. I'm on the badoo app and they have a live streaming feature and some women who lets just say don't have the best looks but are semi naked/horny gets thousands of views and one of the top streamers at that time because of it. Have a ugly dude get semi naked on stream, see how that turns out, 0 viewers.
Femcels BTFO.

Yep. It's a womans world. Dating is their market. God really screwed us men by making 80% of us unattractive, as proven by multiple studies and polls. A man who has really selective taste in women=pig! A woman who has really selective taste in men= Strong goddess who knows her value!

No it doesnt, girls can just exist and guys will flock to them...

They disagree with everything incels have to say for the sake of it. Of course they will deny it, and tell made up stories about "ugly" "shy" "awkward" guys finding themselves a 10/10 loving gfs. They are pathetic clowns.

I think things were still bad prior to Tinder. I don't remember times being any easier than they are now.
I've been thinking a lot and came up with this law:

"In any mammal species, there shall always be males that never experience sex with a female mate out of desirability: due to unfavourable genetics."

This applies to all mammals - including humans.
Name one group of mammals that doesn't have a hierarchy in which the superior genetic male breeds/has sex meanwhile all the undesirable/less genetically fortunate males don't ever experience that.

I remember watching a NatGeo documentary as a kid about some seals: there was one alpha male seal that had a pod of female seals at his disposal. All he did was eat and breed.
I'll never forget this moment: 4 other male seals were watching in the distance. One of them got the attention of one of the female seals and try to get close to her to mate with her, the genetically superior male seal saw this and almost killed him.

The point I'm trying to make is we're no different to all the other mammals. Granted foids aren't looking for someone who'll kill other males as there's no need for physical combat or to defend territory as even @needsolution could take down a 6'9 Ogrecel with a .45cp gun (which he legally purchased).
Therefore the only way foids can genetically select males is by your looks and height. That's the only factor which is determined by your genetics and has little influence with external factors.

As times progress foids will want guys with better faces and to be much taller.
Why?
Just look at the makeup industry. As of 9 July 2019: the beauty industry is valued at $532 billion.
A small percentage of those users will be males. It's indisputable that foids have driven that rapid growth as they want methods to enhance their own genetics to get the best men they can possibly find - hence why they go for plastic surgey to attain: larger firmer breasts, larger asses, fuller lips etc.
They're not "doing it for themselves", well actually, they kind of are: with chad as the underlying motive. They want to get the best male mate possible.
In addition, the average height has increased, granted that could be attributed to better nutrition and lack of war/fighting but, I'd also say the genetic selection by foids is also a contributing factor - this would have to be investigated further.

Incels are a thing across all mammals, but the percentage of incels in men is much larger than that in women firstly and it's growing at a much greater rate in men than women making "femcels" (which don't exist) negligible.
That Inceldom issue needs to be addressed.

I'm not denying that Incels shouldn't exist, but if we're approaching a stage where 30% of men will never have sex and based on the graph: is showing no signs of decreasing. We have a problem.

a c c e l e r a t e

Last edited:
Femcels BTFO.
The problem is that modern foids have an overinflated ego and to keep the ego bubble from exploding they need a high-value man or thousands of orbiters to feed them with validation.

When 99.9% of men become incel
At the end of the day that doesn't matter - yet.

A large quantity of men being involuntarily celibate is of no concern, unless it has a knock-on effect that harms women or affects women in any secondary way.
Everything men have done has been for the good of society and foids.

From the titanic, to wars, to working gruelling hours to pay for child-support as well as having a means of income for their basic necessities.
A lot of things men do is for women/the people they love and their children.

Remove all those motivating factors - then people will makeup.

That's why the concept of MGTOW is correct in theory, but the execution is average (at best). Indeed for people like us, who have no hope in ever finding a female that will love us: we should just go off and do whatever the hell we want - GYOW. The issue is, you can't just disregard the base of "Maslow's hierarchy of needs" - reproduction (sex). Most of us here have a sex-drive
It will decrease with age, but for people who don't ever have sex the rate of decrease won't be as great (self-reported + anecdotal reports). MGTOW want a wife. I know some of these self-proclaimed "Wizards" would fall at their knees if an 8/10 foid desired them. Entering the viscous cycle again of hopes up, then inevitably divorced rape and returning back to "going muh own way".

Sorry for condensed wall of text (i had to remove so much), I've had so much thoughts whilst showering and just had to pour them out.

The problem is that modern foids have an overinflated ego and to keep the ego bubble from exploding they need a high-value man or thousands of orbiters to feed them with validation.
Indeed.

What came first? The hypergamous foid or the cuck that inflated the ego?
By nature foids are hypergamous, but by nature there are a lot of cucks that put foids on a pedestal (hence why we have men buying: used panties, foids sweat, foids faeces, foids sweat, foids saliva, foids feet pics, paying foids to speak to them).

We enter a viscious infinite feedback loop which is unbreakable.
You can't take the hypergamy out of the foids nor can you take the cuck out of IT and others.

Orbiters have a breaking point. I know that as I can sadly admit that I was one - I was a cucked orbiter, had I remained bluepilled to my current age I can guarantee you instead of giving fellowcels giftcards, I'd be donating to twitch whores and guilding whores on r/gonewild or some other depraved shit like that.
We need to break orbiters down to stop this infinite loop.

The only thing we can actually do as Incels is a c c e l e r a t e. I know we say it as a joke, but I want to see the end result of a society where 1% of men are reportedly breeding and all other men are sex-starved. I want to know when a joker will metaphorically kill those 3 people on the train (If you watched the joker you'll know) i.e. Start a revolution/collapse.

They follow the bluepill religiously. You're wasting your time

They follow the bluepill religiously. You're wasting your time
IyQ5i.jpg

1) What came first? The hypergamous foid or the cuck that inflated the ego?
2) By nature foids are hypergamous, but by nature there are a lot of cucks that put foids on a pedestal (hence why we have men buying: used panties, foids sweat, foids faeces, foids sweat, foids saliva, foids feet pics, paying foids to speak to them).
1) Women were always hypergamous, but hundreds of even thousand of years ago the social pressure was too strong so they weren't whoring around. You think that back in 2000 B.C. women didn't want to fuck around? Of course they did, but society (men) controlled them. The cucks inflating their ego is because of internet. Men were always very thirsty, but nowadays orbiting women (by leaving comments on their facebook profiles is much easier hence the ego inflation. Oh and something else: if a woman doesn't get validation that she can be as hypergamous as she wants then she won't be hypergamous. It's men who are allowing it to happen. But it won't stop thanks to internet.
2) Cucks also exist partially because USA has banned all prostitution. I live in Athens, Greece, and a lot of men here are based because there are 800 brothels in the city. They don't need to simp to get sex. They can visit prostitutes.

That thread is one of the most comforting(nt sure if thats the word) to read, especially the comments on being alone and mental issues. Lots of relatable and based stuff.

It's only wrong when incels talk about blackpills like this one. But if "normies" talk about it, they get upvoted into oblivion. Most of them know that blackpill is real ngl

That's what's so sickening.

Blackpill will become common knowledge.
Women will see their rights taken away.
full

That thread is one of the most comforting(nt sure if thats the word) to read, especially the comments on being alone and mental issues. Lots of relatable and based stuff.

This is life fuel that others are sympathizing with us.

>and send a good opener
:soy::soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
just have a good sense of humor

I live in Athens, Greece, and a lot of men here are based because there are 800 brothels in the city. They don't need to simp to get sex. They can visit prostitutes.
Tell me more.

I have high hopes for prostitution to free men from sexual ignorance and thus making them more based, but recently I've been observing that Germany is cucked despite having very permissive prostitution laws.

How would you compare prostitution in Greece with prostitution elsewhere in Europe ?

"In any mammal species, there shall always be males that never experience sex with a female mate out of desirability: due to unfavourable genetics."

Name one group of mammals that doesn't have a hierarchy in which the superior genetic male breeds/has sex meanwhile all the undesirable/less genetically fortunate males don't ever experience that.

I remember watching a NatGeo documentary as a kid about some seals: there was one alpha male seal that had a pod of female seals at his disposal. All he did was eat and breed.
I'll never forget this moment: 4 other male seals were watching in the distance. One of them got the attention of one of the female seals and try to get close to her to mate with her, the genetically superior male seal saw this and almost killed him.

The point I'm trying to make is we're no different to all the other mammals. Granted foids aren't looking for someone who'll kill other males as there's no need for physical combat or to defend territory as even @needsolution could take down a 6'9 Ogrecel with a .45cp gun (which he legally purchased).
Therefore the only way foids can genetically select males is by your looks and height. That's the only factor which is determined by your genetics and has little influence with external factors.

Why?
Just look at the makeup industry. As of 9 July 2019: the beauty industry is valued at $532 billion.
A small percentage of those users will be males. It's indisputable that foids have driven that rapid growth as they want methods to enhance their own genetics to get the best men they can possibly find - hence why they go for plastic surgey to attain: larger firmer breasts, larger asses, fuller lips etc.
They're not "doing it for themselves", well actually, they kind of are: with chad as the underlying motive. They want to get the best male mate possible.
In addition, the average height has increased, granted that could be attributed to better nutrition and lack of war/fighting but, I'd also say the genetic selection by foids is also a contributing factor - this would have to be investigated further.

Incels are a thing across all mammals, but the percentage of incels in men is much larger than that in women firstly and it's growing at a much greater rate in men than women making "femcels" (which don't exist) negligible.

I'm not denying that Incels shouldn't exist, but if we're approaching a stage where 30% of men will never have sex and based on the graph: is showing no signs of decreasing. We have a problem.

a c c e l e r a t e
Some Matriarchal mammals aren't like that
Bonobos just make wild orgies
But yeah it's over
When incels become an actual problem that can’t be ignored they will remember theses times all these cryptic posts.
And our Cage and Bandera gifs will be pondered upon by scholars

Why?

a c c e l e r a t e
I didnt purchase any weapon hey :feelsree: :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
It has been bad for a long time now, but Tinder spiked things even further.