Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GOD BLESS CORONAVIRUS

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I NEVER would have thought I'd ever get a break from wageslavery. Then in 2020, God finally showed himself and sent a beautiful virus to cause a global lockdown, and I was spared from slavery for a while. The government's furlough scheme in the UK paying 80% of our salary to redundant workers while not even having to work. This was the greatest thing to happen in my adult life.

Any wageslave will confirm the number of breaks you get per year is fucking pathetic, like, laughably shit. You go from having several months off a year in school to getting like 4 weeks as a wageslave (or fewer than 2 if you're american JFL). To actually get a break from this was just unbelievably good, legit on par with winning a medium amount of money in the lottery or something.

I think that's the main reason why people are still going along with the bull, they're being paid off. The government seems to know what it's doing, they're a master of their craft. You can't control a virus but people are a different matter.

I agree, I hope that this overexaggerated hysteria lasts for eternity.

My grandma supposedly died of it, but she was very old and a life long heavy smoker.

Every one I know from 20-40 who got it was either asymptomatic or had a runny nose at worst.

Interesting.
I´m glad you find the jooflu entertaining.
So do i.

I NEVER would have thought I'd ever get a break from wageslavery. Then in 2020, God finally showed himself and sent a beautiful virus to cause a global lockdown, and I was spared from slavery for a while. The government's furlough scheme in the UK paying 80% of our salary to redundant workers while not even having to work. This was the greatest thing to happen in my adult life.
it's great until they run out of money and the government can't support their expenditures which will cause a collapse and resinstitution of a new system. E-Euro has already been announced for the EU.

People are getting more "depressed" because they can't go outside, meanwhile nothing changed for me except that I can sleep longer now

People are getting more "depressed" because they can't go outside, meanwhile nothing changed for me except that I can sleep longer now

Coronavirus is the most wonderful thing to have occurred in the 21st century tbhngl

finally I can rot in peace