Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious God doesn't exist

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
or I wouldn't have woken up today. 30 years, 262800 hours on this planet and still counting. The best day of my life will be the day I will have passed away. I can't wait to finally rest in peace.

Saint Blackops2cel is the only true god

Water is wet. If God did exist we would of already been dead.

god wants us to suffer since he is a Chad and hates Incels and even tho he killed millions of people (and let millions of billions of people and animals to suffer) he is still worshipped by foids, He created us so he could enjoy our suffering, Satan is actually the good guy he wanted to be free from Chad murderer God and give humans spark of wisdom (blackpill) got demonized for that forver just like us Incels.

PS gOD created paedophilia, zoophilia, murderous desires, sickness like cancer, hypergamy & incels and many more. Fuck you god you motherfucking useless cunt.

But he doesn't exist so it doesn't matter. :feelskek:

Last edited:
If god existed he wouldnt have made my kind exist. no redeemable qualities whatsoever. We shouldnt be able to breathe the same air as other kinds.

Hey god, give me a gf.

You fucking atheistfags

God is not omnipotent. God is evil.This world sucks anyway

God is evil and his creation sucks.

I don't know if there is a god or not, i'd say that if he exists he definitely doesn't interfere with our world at all and just exists on some higher plane of existence and doesn't give two shits about us, also there is no afterlife, that is for sure.

In Christianity, this world is shit and thatswhy we need a saviour

You fucking atheistfags
Think about it like this, if a God exists then there's a couple of options;
  1. He has the power to change everything on Earth (including eliminating human suffering), but doesn't interfere.
  2. He doesn't have the power to eliminate human suffering.
In both cases he's not worthy of worship.

Do you all know some server without an administrator? No. The same happens here.

Believeing in god is cope

People can do mental gymnastics to say that God does exist but it's just an elaborate cope.

If he exist, he is clearly not a decent human being.

If he does exist i want to rape him with a rusty pole

It’s over for many men, man. Just not a good thing at all.

or I wouldn't have woken up today. 30 years, 262800 hours on this planet and still counting. The best day of my life will be the day I will have passed away. I can't wait to finally rest in peace.
Happy birthday man:feelsbadman:

Belief in God is good to keep foids virgins.

Religion is nothing more than a big cope. Seeing that 4200 different religions exist and that hundreds of different gods and deities exist throughout different cultures and human history, what makes god of the bible any different? In any case god doesn't exist.

Happy birthday, bro. For real. I'm glad you're here.

The only true BlackPilled Society requires an absence of God, or any other gods, religions etc....
One of the best example in the world is North Korea, a few BlackPilled guys took power and have control over all the foids.

Also , Estonia a small country of around 1 million with 90% agnostics.

Alot of different religions and Christianity seem to make a country primarily bluepilled fill with cuckolds like the United States.
but as wereryan pointed out people here mostly worship sex, physicality, athleticism, and i will also add virility /High T and Youth possibly Leadership also,
A Chad Religion.

and bluepilled people always hate blackpilled people, if an AtheistCel wished to be enlightened to the umpteenth level, he should yearn to make a pilgrimage to North Korea before the bluepilled normies start nuking it.

Last edited:
I must of fucked up real bad in the last life to be a 1.5 in this one

I wish I was never born at all, that I was spared the misery of living as a 2-3/10.

“I’m the closest thing there is to a living god”

- ER

fuck Demiurge
1450138841883.png

Seeing that 4200 different religions exist and that hundreds of different gods and deities exist throughout different cultures and human history, what makes god of the bible any different?
The idea that only one true god exists is an exlusively Abrahamic concept though. Shintoists and Hindus believe that God takes on many forms and is worshipped under many different names and the Pagans of Europe also respected the fact that eveyone had their own respective gods. Some early Christian converts of Europe even believed that the God of the bible was the same god as the one they worshipped prior to their conversion (Wotan or Odin or some other variant), "God" itself was the name of a Germanic god. Another interesting bit of trivia is that "Allah" was the name of an Arab moon god who was already being worshipped by Arabs before the creation of Islam.

It's the kikes who started the retarded meme of "muh god is the only real god and all other gods are just pagan demons" and this belief system was adapted by Christians and Muslims alike.

I'm wary of challenging and displeasing God because if he exists, he has the power to make my situation even much worse.

The idea that only one true god exists is an exlusively Abrahamic concept though. Shintoists and Hindus believe that God takes on many forms and is worshipped under many different names and the Pagans of Europe also respected the fact that eveyone had their own respective gods. Some early Christian converts of Europe even believed that the God of the bible was the same god as the one they worshipped prior to their conversion (Wotan or Odin or some other variant), "God" itself was the name of a Germanic god. Another interesting bit of trivia is that "Allah" was the name of an Arab moon god who was already being worshipped by Arabs before the creation of Islam.

It's the kikes who started the retarded meme of "muh god is the only real god and all other gods are just pagan demons" and this belief system was adapted by Christians and Muslims alike.
High quality post!

I'm wary of challenging and displeasing God because if he exists, he has the power to make my situation even much worse.
Assuming you pick the right god, though. Pascal's wager, though, I guess. Roll the dice with one god as it ups your overall chances.

Nature is God.

If humanity followed nature incels wouldn't exist.

Whoever runs this "reality" operating system we're trapped in, either fell asleep at the switchboard, or they're an asshole that loves torturing their creation. I'm not entirely convinced of there being a "god".

30 years old and still a Virgin? Congratulations, you’re officially a wizard. Username checks out.

God does not exist. You want a proof? This forum is the most tangible proof.

Incels should know better than anyone that God does not exist. Believing in a omnipotent bearded man is ridiculous.

I truly believe that God exist, because the origin of life and especially the cell it's to complex to be created by itself. Darwinism has problems explaining macroevolution (microevolution are the mutations that can be seen and verified), intermediate species (lack of fossils) and the origin of life (which is still debated). That is why I believe in "Intelligent Design".

About religion, I think it's very important to guide the morals, ideals and customs of people. Patriarchal religions (Abrahamic or not) are good for this, because this religions control the behavior of the population and prevent all the degeneration in which we currently live, because of atheism and the relativization of everything, denying the basic principles of family, tradition and only promoting hedonism and promiscuity.

The lack of faith and nihilism is what causes all this degeneracy.

God is nothing from nothing everything is created.

There might be a creator, a God, but he might not be benevolent as the mainstream religions say he is.