Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious God forbid you say the "w" word as an incel

Looking like you lift weights, basically. You can look somewhat athletic if you stay lean, but you'll never look like you do much more than push-ups and basketball.
does that mean if i workout i can still be as muscular as a normal black person?

does that mean if i workout i can still be as muscular as a normal black person?
You could look like this

lHVDvN.jpg

Or this

1200-493627914-basketball-player-dribbling.jpg

Just not this

Mike-Tyson1.jpg

I'd say lifting is still worth it with 6 inch wrists, just keep your expectations reasonable.

You could look like this

lHVDvN.jpg

Or this

Just not this

Mike-Tyson1.jpg

I'd say lifting is still worth it with 6 inch wrists, just keep your expectations reasonable.
ok thanks for the help. i just don't want to be a stick anymore so if i can get to the first pic that would be great for me

Your wrists don’t make you a fucking incel.

You could look like this

lHVDvN.jpg

Or this

Just not this

Mike-Tyson1.jpg

Muscular doesn't mean athletic and vice versa. Basketball players aren't even supposed to be overly muscular, usually lessens cardio and vertical

View attachment 170947
7.5-7.6 inch wrists and 11 inch calves so gymcelling isn't a complete waste of time for me I guess

Last edited:
It's bad to have a skinny wrist?
I thought that was a positive...

6.25 inches, 15.8cm

Mine is 6.8 inch. Fuck.

mine is 6 and a half inches.

Say what you will about having small wrists, but having small hands is an embarrasment and women will judge you negatively for it. Notice cucks never make fun of us by talking about hands even though they are right next door to wrists. Many women are aroused by large, masculine-looking hands and their pussies are completely dried up by small ones.

JFL, ofc femoids care about arm size.

Funny thing is I was actually concerned about my wrists and frame before I cared much about my height and face.

Below average face, below average height, below average frame.

It's over for me.