Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God forbid you're any of these: autistic/aspie/schizoid/avoidant/whatever and not good at math/programming and things of that nature.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Only people in this position understand how fucked you truly are.

A select few people like this can live very good lives, but only the ones that are good at math and go into programming or other such shit. The rest? May god have mercy, cause the world certainly won't.

Fuck, I hate my brain.

P.S: Guess I'll elaborate. Autists good at math or programming and things like that can just live their comfy little autistic lives and get good jobs, left pretty much to their own devices and just working in their niche that they're good at, earning good money. For the autists not gifted in this department, life is going to be very tough. At any other job, autism/aspie/schizoi whatever - that's a huge downside. Not tolerated, and even if you mask it really, really well, your natural propensity towards introversion and just generally horrible social skills (even if you train them) - they just fuck you, you're fucked. Will be stuck at shit jobs all your life. Unless your country has neetbux of course, in which case I'm jealous.

Last edited:
fuck i'm aspie/schizoid/ and not good at math ( but still i passed final exam at high school from math )

Do you really live in laos ? tell me about this, don't know anybody, any info about this country

Even if youre a STEM major if youre autistic its over in 2021, everyone studying CS is NT more or less

I get interviews but struggle to get a job because being aspie just means Im not likable and thus Im not a "cultural fit"

It sucks how all the tech companies nowadays reject aspies who are responsible for building them in the first place

fuck i'm aspie/schizoid/ and not good at math ( but still i passed final exam at high school from math )

Do you really live in laos ? tell me about this, don't know anybody, any info about this country
I have ADD or some shit on top of my depression/anhedonia/autism or whatever. So even though I can be good at math sometimes, most of the time my ADD made it so before I knew it, the teacher already told a few key things, and yet I was distracted. So the lack of knowledge just kept adding up, and like a domino effect, I became horrible at math eventually. My bad memory when it comes to such things doesn't help. Probably could've been good at math if I really tried but I would've had to overcome crippling depression and lack of energy and I'd have had to make my ADD ass concentrate, so that was a tall order when I could just ... not do that and rot instead.

Even if youre a STEM major if youre autistic its over in 2021, everyone studying CS is NT more or less

I get interviews but struggle to get a job because being aspie just means Im not likable and thus Im not a "cultural fit"

It sucks how all the tech companies nowadays reject aspies who are responsible for building them in the first place
Do you think that there still any non NT proffesions ?

I understand your struggles, that sucks. Still, you're much better off than retards like me who went into meme fields where only extroverted normies who network and have connections and shit, only they succeed. You'll eventually find some tech job, maybe not great but it will still pay decently. Meanwhile I'll have a shit job among shit jobs, but I can't complain cause it's my fault, I sowed the seeds of my failure for many years.

Only people in this position understand how fucked you truly are.

A select few people like this can live very good lives, but only the ones that are good at math and go into programming or other such shit. The rest? May god have mercy, cause the world certainly won't.

Fuck, I hate my brain.

P.S: Guess I'll elaborate. Autists good at math or programming and things like that can just live their comfy little autistic lives and get good jobs, left pretty much to their own devices and just working in their niche that they're good at, earning good money. For the autists not gifted in this department, life is going to be very tough. At any other job, autism/aspie/schizoi whatever - that's a huge downside. Not tolerated, and even if you mask it really, really well, your natural propensity towards introversion and just generally horrible social skills (even if you train them) - they just fuck you, you're fucked. Will be stuck at shit jobs all your life. Unless your country has neetbux of course, in which case I'm jealous.
It's still over for you even if you have these skills, because actual skills don't matter in the current working place, only presentability. Realized this again a few hours ago as I was reflecting about an application exercise. STEM is full of normalfags/women - it isn't a refuge for socially awkward men anymore and when you can choose normies/women for the same job why would you choose an incel? You are even denied the necessary education in universities that is necessary in the current labor market as an incel.

In the unis in my country they nowadays want "real-world experience" when you apply for education, working in one field diligently is seen as a character weakness, staying in one country as a sign of someone choosing the easy/most convenient way, according to them working/studying where you live shows that you are lethargic and without initiative. Among other stuff, the biography of a normalfag who travels around the globe and cannot keep a job is better in the current labor market than the biography of a diligent man who just stays in his hometown where he had one stable job, because the latter is accused of being lazy/having no experience in the world.

Your grades don't matter, a sport or spending time in another country gives you better job opportunities than having straight As. The situation is brutal in the moment. None of our fathers/other ancestors had to spend time in another country making debt in order to be allowed into basal education that you need to get employment nowadays. Fuck this gay earth.

Your grades don't matter, a sport or spending time in another country gives you better job opportunities than having straight As
Another thing to note is that someone who scraped an A (cutoff point here is 70%) will be seen the same on paper as someone who scored 90-95%, and of course the ragefuel part is that it is that final 30% that included the most difficult questions and the part which requires the most fundamental understanding (as opposed to rote learning).

In hindsight, it is an extremely bad strategy to aim for very high marks when you have to waste more time on doing this. You won't be seen as different from the rugby playing guy who got a A with 73%.

University is honestly such a bad experience for incels, luckily it is free here but going to university as an incel is a waste of time and mental power, if you just like learning new skills, better to stick with pirating books from LibGen and watching those Coursera/Udemy videos.

Even if you're good at math to make a good living out of it you need to be competitively good, which is an all different ballpark.

in the past decade being ''an introvert'' has become a trend among normgoid / NT they've started to spread all over the internet and occupy non-NT hobbies , i used to watch youtube to watch gameplays now it's full off makeup shit and NT vloging his life with his friend . they've conquered non-NT hobbies an soon will take over the professional field such as programming and many more , non-NT's are doomed to be outcast in everything and everywhere since there would be no field or domain they'd be considered gifted in or would be lacking the people of expertise

It's still over for you even if you have these skills, because actual skills don't matter in the current working place, only presentability. Realized this again a few hours ago as I was reflecting about an application exercise. STEM is full of normalfags/women - it isn't a refuge for socially awkward men anymore and when you can choose normies/women for the same job why would you choose an incel? You are even denied the necessary education in universities that is necessary in the current labor market as an incel.

In the unis in my country they nowadays want "real-world experience" when you apply for education, working in one field diligently is seen as a character weakness, staying in one country as a sign of someone choosing the easy/most convenient way, according to them working/studying where you live shows that you are lethargic and without initiative. Among other stuff, the biography of a normalfag who travels around the globe and cannot keep a job is better in the current labor market than the biography of a diligent man who just stays in his hometown where he had one stable job, because the latter is accused of being lazy/having no experience in the world.

Your grades don't matter, a sport or spending time in another country gives you better job opportunities than having straight As. The situation is brutal in the moment. None of our fathers/other ancestors had to spend time in another country making debt in order to be allowed into basal education that you need to get employment nowadays. Fuck this gay earth.
That's all nice and true but it's still a tiny bit myopic. Yeah, it will be hard to get a job, but eventually you WILL. In those good tech fields, with all the perks and salary it entails. Meanwhile, a guy like me won't ever get such a good job, just shit jobs with shit pay.

What you're saying is all true BUT eventually, regardless of all this shit, those people will get jobs in their respective fields, it'll just take more time.

AND on top of that, lacking those skills and degrees, a person such as myself has to face ALL OF THAT and even more just to get some shit job that's even more full of NT normies and extroverts, unlike tech jobs where there's a bit more leeway.

Having mental illnesses in general is a death sentence

Being autistic and not gravitating towards anything is just torture. You're left with nothing but the capacity to observe your own shortcomings. People like myself who fit this criteria also have a tendency to stay at the surface level of any interest. So it's important to find meaning before the clocks runs out and both you and your autism are too far gone.

Do you think that there still any non NT proffesions ?

Youll find those in embedded, low level system, OS and hardware design

Everyone wants to do web dev and app development because those are hip and honestly easy, its mostly just moving buttons around and writing "code" that displays shit

Being autistic and not gravitating towards anything is just torture. You're left with nothing but the capacity to observe your own shortcomings. People like myself who fit this criteria also have a tendency to stay at the surface level of any interest. So it's important to find meaning before the clocks runs out and both you and your autism are too far gone.
Wow, very well said. I'm the same way, I have absolutely no tendency towards anything. I'm at the surface level at everything I've ever tried, even games that I used to play for years, I was at the surface level, while people who have played way less went way deeper. Shit brain.

Communication is needed even in programming jobs so autists will still get denied for those reasons

:feelsree::feelsree:

Every fucking industry and company want outgoing extroverted highly socialized employees. There is not a single HR/hiring manager out there that won't think highly negatively of you if you tell them you're introverted.

Introverts supposedly make up a third of the population iirc yet 100% of jobs want extroverts. Every introvert out there has to fake it because there's only one type of cookie cutter employee that companies are looking for

This is even more retarded in STEM fields which are high abstraction, more methodical, nerdy etc than normal jobs. Yet they still push this NT extroverted garbage on everyone. It's like asking the quiet, shy, awkward loner to be a drill sergeant

Not tolerated, and even if you mask it really, really well, your natural propensity towards introversion and just generally horrible social skills (even if you train them) - they just fuck you, you're fucked. Will be stuck at shit jobs all your life. Unless your country has neetbux of course, in which case I'm jealous.

Aspie John was an autistic programmer for several years. Though Aspie John excelled in abstraction, he could not grasp 3D math and physics(Brain lesion)...

C Programmer

C

Snip

Array

Voltage

Binary Operation

Table

Dot

Simple

Ego

NotAshley, one of his fellow programmers:

IQ

IQ1

Ashley's naivety was the cause of criticism. MrNicNac, previously DrMathematica, wrote the community's guide on Quaternions.

Observe:

Nic Math

Nic Math1

Nic Math2