Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel God I miss braincels

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
It was the perfect balance between humorous memes and depression but relatable stories. IWH is too cucked and this place has too many sperglords. :cryfeels:

tbh. this site is very discussion oriented by nature and most of the discussion here is gay. I liked the imageboard-ish format of braincels

braincels had a female mod I can’t respect that place.

18169.jpg

braincels saved me from falling into the pit of retardation, it really presented the blackpill when i needed it most. I miss that shit too

It was the perfect balance between humorous memes and depression but relatable stories. IWH is too cucked and this place has too many sperglords. :cryfeels:
same
i doubt it, it is CucksWithoutHate that has a foid mod

You can make this site a bEtteR place

braincels had boardgaming as well

lol it’s the same foid
erfuel

i still miss braincels though. it was based but also felt more like a support group than this forum, people were more supportive, and it sounded like they were legit struggling and not fakecels. though tbf this forum has some gigabased users that i wouldn't have found if braincels hadnt been banned

incelswithoutthehate has been pretty similar to braincels lately, regarding meme posting

the problem with incel communities is the more memes and humor the more fakecels there are. It was good while it lasted but honestly i dont mind that it was banned because i would rather see it banned than being overrun by fakecel normies

There was a time when I used to have my memes at the top of the sub everyday

It did have a female mod, but was removed the last 6 months of the sub's existence. The original head mod was a cuck
That's ridiculous. Btw I thought you modded that sub so I tagged you by mistake, now I remember it was shortcels*

That's ridiculous. Btw I thought you modded that sub so I tagged you by mistake, now I remember it was shortcels*
Yeah shortcels and shortcells are the subs I modded. I didn't post on braincels till fat gaming was removed

I was never there but I'm very curious to see what it had because people can't shut up about it.
I found a few archive.org snapshots of the first page from 2018ish I think and it was shit. A few shitty memes with couple-hundres upvotes. ngl.

Honestly i can't stand little pantywaists who get offended by "sperglords" just venting in an online forum

The only good subreddit left now is fakecelhate and it's barely active

Braincels was funny, never made a L'eddit account but spent many hours looking at all the memes

Never had the pleasure :feelsbadman:

We used to just endlessly roast her and call her a whore and a tranny. I'm not aware she ever did all that much, we gave her so much shit she didn't come round all that much. Overall braincels was OK.

I miss r/incels and r/braincels a lot. The atmosphere was better than this forum.