Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel god i wish I was richfag

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
If I had money I wouldn't have to give a fuck about anything. Any of the bullshit humans have to do just to survive. Just do whatever the fuck I want. Would still wish the world to burn seeing all these other people that have to put up with the bullshit. What a cruel world

Last edited:
Same, life must be so comfy as a richfag

Money doesn’t always buy happiness. Just look at robin williams

I would buy a small island, and make a mansion there.
Richfag life i will never have.

Cope, now you are blackpilled being rich won't help you because you are ugly

That man was suffering on the inside, to dependent on others for self validation.
Cope, now you are blackpilled being rich won't help you because you are ugly
Shut up kike
Being rich would be a fine deal, to enjoy the luxurious life style.
I´d bang a new good looking chick every day.

It helps a lot though, without autismbux I couldn't even buy videogames to distract myself from this hellish world. But I still wish I was rich to have a house to my name for when my mother dies or visiting other countries or having well cared exotic pets and a big place to play and live with them orworrying about not having money for this need or the other... I would take being filthy rich over any foid in existence (even 2d foids) any day tbh.

I would buy a small island, and make a mansion there.
Richfag life i will never have.
I'm not even thinking of living large, just in a small house by myself where I can cope my days away.

I'm not even thinking of living large, just in a small house by myself where I can cope my days away.
If i was truly rich, i would not want to have lowly normie peasants by a 100 miles range.
Ever again.

Yes. Money can buy everything. Even a new face.

Same, my life would be a long cope

Oh yeah man, if I were rich, I'd be living the good life. I'd buy a high quality Japanese sexdoll with A.I. made to look like my waifu, I'd buy all kinds of video games, I nice comfy house in the country side, all kinds of food and just live life man. Considering how docile I already am with my copes, I wonder how much more docile I'd become if I recieved millions of dollars to live off of? But alas it's all a pipe dream.