Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel God made subhumans with the only purpose of serving Chads and foids

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Have you ever wondered why God made you if your life is shit? Well, the answer is simple. You're here to make sure all chads and women, especially Stacys live as comfortably as possible. You're here to work your ass off to make sure foids can live off the social security. You're here to spend your money on movie tickets to watch movies and concerts where Chad is the main star. You're here to support all the giga whores on only fans. You're here to simp. You're here to be a cuck. Because God loves Chad and Stacys because they're His creation. Everything that God makes is perfect.

But what about you? You're shit. God made you a living shit cause He didn't want Chad and Stacy to work or do anything other than living a happy life. In fact, God didn't even make you, cause he didn't even want to touch you. The devil made you. You were made a slave. And slaves don't need to be attractive.

So there's your answer. Or do you think otherwise? Is there any other answer that makes sense? No my friend. God doesn't love you nor me. How can He?

@Mainländer @Billowel @mänline @FlamingCel

That's not what I read in my 1611 King James Bible. The purpose of all humans is pleasing and serving God, not a Chad, let alone a Stacy, or anyone else for that matter. Biblically, being a Chad is irrelevant; if anything, it'll just make you more prone to sin and distractions that will lead you away from the truth. This happened in the bible, Salomon had hundreds of foids and this made him go astray into pagan worship, influenced by the foids.

I know we are thirsty for pleasure in this world, but:

Mark 8:36​

King James Version​

36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Hey Chad, hey Stacy, have fun fornicating, because there's no fornication in hell and it will last way longer than this life here.

That's not what I read in my 1611 King James Bible. The purpose of all humans is pleasing and serving God, not a Chad, let alone a Stacy, or anyone else for that matter. Biblically, being a Chad is irrelevant; if anything, it'll just make you more prone to sin and distractions that will lead you away from the truth. This happened in the bible, Salomon had hundreds of foids and this made him go astray into pagan worship, influenced by the foids.

I know we are thirsty for pleasure in this world, but:

Mark 8:36​

King James Version​

36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Hey Chad, hey Stacy, have fun fornicating, because there's no fornication in hell and it will last way longer than this life here.
I don't see any evidence of a loving God in my life. I used to love God and prayed to him and begged him to change my life but he never listened. I believe in God but I'm convinced he's a tyrant that hates all subhumans. Besides, just because the Bible says it it doesn't mean it's. True. Nobody knows God's thoughts or feelings and my theory makes more sense to me than a bunch if words telling me to be happy cause he loves me.

I don't see any evidence of a loving God in my life. I used to love God and prayed to him and begged him to change my life but he never listened.
You have to accept the gospel first. God doesn't hear the prayers of unsaved people, at best he'll send someone to preach to you if you pray like that. Well, here I am!

I believe in God but I'm convinced he's a tyrant that hates all subhumans.
I thought like that for a time as well. I was a gnostic, you can find old posts of mine in this very forum about it, all of which I hereby disavow and regret publicly.

Besides, just because the Bible says it it doesn't mean it's. True.
The bible is the word of God. We can know it through prophecy. Also, if you're saved and pray sincerely, God will send you answers through his book. It's mind-boggling, has happened to me many many times. and I only converted in May 2020, it's not even been a year.

Watch these videos.

Don’t mind me, just here for a chuckle at the abrahamists:feelsPop:

Have you ever wondered why God made you if your life is shit? Well, the answer is simple. You're here to make sure all chads and women, especially Stacys live as comfortably as possible. You're here to work your ass off to make sure foids can live off the social security. You're here to spend your money on movie tickets to watch movies and concerts where Chad is the main star. You're here to support all the giga whores on only fans. You're here to simp. You're here to be a cuck. Because God loves Chad and Stacys because they're His creation. Everything that God makes is perfect.

But what about you? You're shit. God made you a living shit cause He didn't want Chad and Stacy to work or do anything other than living a happy life. In fact, God didn't even make you, cause he didn't even want to touch you. The devil made you. You were made a slave. And slaves don't need to be attractive.

So there's your answer. Or do you think otherwise? Is there any other answer that makes sense? No my friend. God doesn't love you nor me. How can He?
brutal Blackpilled truths. @BlkPillPres mentioned similar line of reasoning. If God does exist, he clearly isn't benevolent, likely sadistic psycho who enjoys suffering of innumerable beings.
39CB885D CA57 45CF 94A9 002E18B8C9BC

I don't see any evidence of a loving God in my life. I used to love God and prayed to him and begged him to change my life but he never listened. I believe in God but I'm convinced he's a tyrant that hates all subhumans. Besides, just because the Bible says it it doesn't mean it's. True. Nobody knows God's thoughts or feelings and my theory makes more sense to me than a bunch if words telling me to be happy cause he loves me.
brutal same here. I Islam copes 5 times daily for years then I tried Jesus cope for a couple of months. praying and begging him to enter my dreams but nothing happened. I then went on to occult and satanic rituals, once again nothing happened except ~4 events where heard voices in my head but when reproduced those rituals nothing happened.

in the end I am Buddha coping because it showed me most results and lucid dreams and astral projection have worked for me.
Don’t mind me, just here for a chuckle at the abrahamists:feelsPop:
Are you still Shiva cel? none of the other deities(Vishnu, ganjeeta/elephant,monkey Hanuman)

Last edited:
"And I am John, who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had shown me these things. 9But he said to me, “Do not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers the prophets, and with those who keep the words of this book. Worship God!” "

if you are not even supposed to worship angels who are a million times better then a thousand gigachads/gigastacies combined,then you have to be crazy to assume the lord wants you to worship and slave away for chads and foids.the lord jesus christ has made it clear several times that we are here to serve god and god alone.

Assuming that you don't believe that christ is god(he is),your argument would still be a bit ridiculous.Supposing that we were made solely for serving others,god could have made a better job since most people do not want to even acknowledge our existence.you would have thought god would have made us more beatiful if that was the case.and if gods plan was solely to make us suffer then he could easily make our lives a million times worse.if you think being celibate is the worst torture possible you are deluded.it's easy to talk,but when the pain comes(either it be from illness,struggles of another kind),you will beg for that pain to go away even if it means a celibate life for all eternity.I have been in some pains for the last few weeks(it comes and goes) and other cels here who have suffered much more then me can attest to that.

I think ugly people are also here for the purpose of God's glory. Beauty on earth is a shadow of his beauty. We suffer for God's glory.
And (but that's also only a theory): the more you are in line with God the more you see the beauty of the soul, less the beauty of appearance. And also the beauty of creation. I remember after conversion, that people became beautiful to me although their faces were bland or unappealing objectively. It is also a light to the world of the faith, who had overcometh this world.

pope-francis-and-st-francis.jpg

Bigger blackpill: there is no god. Those who were born as Chad and Stacy received a bigger gift than winning $1 billion in the lottery, as they actually received a bigger prize: good genes. Mark Zuckerberg or Bezos could never cope with that, that's why the former had to still run JBW game, and the latter had to lose $50 billion to fuck a 50 year old Mexican single mother he was lusting after

If God exists you can be sure as hell he is nothing like anything any of those man made fairytales say he is like.

Bigger blackpill: there is no god. Those who were born as Chad and Stacy received a bigger gift than winning $1 billion in the lottery, as they actually received a bigger prize: good genes. Mark Zuckerberg or Bezos could never cope with that, that's why the former had to still run JBW game, and the latter had to lose $50 billion to fuck a 50 year old Mexican single mother he was lusting after

The only morality in this world is chance

"And I am John, who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had shown me these things. 9But he said to me, “Do not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers the prophets, and with those who keep the words of this book. Worship God!” "

if you are not even supposed to worship angels who are a million times better then a thousand gigachads/gigastacies combined,then you have to be crazy to assume the lord wants you to worship and slave away for chads and foids.the lord jesus christ has made it clear several times that we are here to serve god and god alone.

Assuming that you don't believe that christ is god(he is),your argument would still be a bit ridiculous.Supposing that we were made solely for serving others,god could have made a better job since most people do not want to even acknowledge our existence.you would have thought god would have made us more beatiful if that was the case.and if gods plan was solely to make us suffer then he could easily make our lives a million times worse.if you think being celibate is the worst torture possible you are deluded.it's easy to talk,but when the pain comes(either it be from illness,struggles of another kind),you will beg for that pain to go away even if it means a celibate life for all eternity.I have been in some pains for the last few weeks(it comes and goes) and other cels here who have suffered much more then me can attest to that.
I think ugly people are also here for the purpose of God's glory. Beauty on earth is a shadow of his beauty. We suffer for God's glory.
And (but that's also only a theory): the more you are in line with God the more you see the beauty of the soul, less the beauty of appearance. And also the beauty of creation. I remember after conversion, that people became beautiful to me although their faces were bland or unappealing objectively. It is also a light to the world of the faith, who had overcometh this world.

pope-francis-and-st-francis.jpg

IT CANNOT BE REFUTED
Epicurean Paradox

I'm still optimistically trying to figure out spiritual aspects of life, but honestly the cultural aspects of being an Abrahamist are good enough for me. We used to repress Chad and foids' innate desires. It's only since the West has spurned Christianity that life has become objectively horrible. We live in a peaceful prosperous time yet suicides are skyrocketing, depression is rampant, men are incredibly lonely and unlikely to enter relationships, fertility rates are death spiraling, and babies are being chucked like stale bread. Literally a dying civilization

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWjBDPKGJPk

you know that this is nonsense and is refuted in any standard christrian apologetics book.
Saying that something is refuted without providing the arguments that refute it, is really just pointless. You might as well just type out gibberish lol

if god is truly evil you wouldn't even be alive as death is the worst of fates
Oh yeah dude, being ass raped by demons in hell FOR ETERNITY is definitely better than simply being dead, which is the state of existence we were already in before we were even born, so by your logic, SIMPLY NOT BEING BORN YET, IS WORSE THAN HELL ALREADY, your argument makes no sense lol. So...... are you torturing your unborn children right now? (get out there and get a bitch pregnant pronto lol)

as it is a negation of every good/pleasure).
1. Its a negation of all pain and suffering too, that's why its neutral, it could never be worse than hell

2. The irony of you saying that the negation of pleasure is part of the WORST OF FATES, whilst serving and speaking in favor of a God that demands that you deny yourself virtually every pleasure THAT HE CREATED TO BEGIN WITH

You know there's probably an alternate universe where humans reproduce by praying. A man and a woman hold hands and convene with a God that actually speaks to his creations (I know, crazy right, would make a lot more sense to just leave them in the dark and leave them guessing about your existence :feelskek:). The wife would become pregnant with a child sent directly from heaven, molded by God himself in the image of the two partners bearing their genetic lineage

In that universe there is actually a loving and logical God who doesn't go out of his way to create something you'll crave and then create rules to deny you access to it

If fornication is such a sinful act THEN IT MAKES LITERALLY NO SENSE THAT GOD CREATED SEX AS THE SOLE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION

Next you'll say its to test us, moron please refer to the chart, AN ALL KNOWING GOD ALREADY KNOWS EVERYTHING EVERY PERSON WILL THINK, SAY OR DO SO THERE'S NO NEED TO TEST ANYTHING (IF HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT THEN HE'S NOT ALL KNOWING)

Last edited:
Saying that something is refuted without providing the arguments that refute it, is really just pointless. You might as well just type out gibberish lol

Oh yeah dude, being ass raped by demons in hell FOR ETERNITY is definitely better than simply being dead, which is the state of existence we were already in before we were even born, so by your logic, SIMPLY NOT BEING BORN YET, IS WORSE THAN HELL ALREADY, your argument makes no sense lol. So...... are you torturing your unborn children right now? (get out there and get a bitch pregnant pronto lol)

1. Its a negation of all pain and suffering too, that's why its neutral, it could never be worse than hell

2. The irony of you saying that the negation of pleasure part of the WORST OF FATES, whilst serving and speaking in favor of a God that demands that you deny yourself virtually every pleasure THAT HE CREATED TO BEGIN WITH

You know there's probably an alternate universe where humans reproduce by praying. A man and a woman hold hands and convene with a God that actually speaks to his creations (I know, crazy right, would make a lot more sense to just leave them in the dark and leave them guessing about your existence :feelskek:). The wife would become pregnant with a child sent directly from heaven, molded by God himself in the image of the two partners bearing their genetic lineage

In that universe there is actually a loving and logical God who doesn't go out of his way to create something you'll crave and then create rules to deny you access to it

If fornication is such a sinful act THEN IT MAKES LITERALLY NO SENSE THAT GOD CREATED SEX AS THE SOLE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION

Next you'll say its to test us, moron please refer to the chart, AN ALL KNOWING GOD ALREADY KNOWS EVERYTHING EVERY PERSON WILL THINK, SAY OR DO SO THERE'S NO NEED TO TEST ANYTHING (IF HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT THEN HE'S NOT ALL KNOWING)
I've had these same argument with dim wits for years. It all comes down to emotion in the end. No real logical ways to justify an all knowing, all powerful God who is also not a psychopath or negligent POS.

Retarded thread for even believing in god in the first place.

Providing God is actually real and not a man made creation, then I’d agree. God created you for the purpose of ensuring that Chad, Stacy and the elite live comfortably and complete their objectives in life while you complete yours. Your reward for slaving away for the rest of your life is supposedly eternal paradise, which you share with other subhumans who succeed in life, as well as all of the Chads and Stacy’s who completed their objectives in their lives.

Your reward for slaving away for the rest of your life is supposedly eternal paradise, which you share with other subhumans who succeed in life, as well as all of the Chads and Stacy’s who completed their objectives in their lives.

This is exactly why I made this thread:

I don't see how religious incels don't get that their suffering won't end with this life, because if a game is rigged from the beginning, its going to be rigged in the end part to, and sadly the end part is eternal

God actually hates many chads and females.They are having fun but on judgement day they will be turned away and are going to suffer for they're sins.Its harder for them to get in heaven than it is an incel cuz they would have little or no desire to do the fathers will.The bible also say you should not touch it or you will die,so every time they fornicate it will be added to your list of crimes and more likely to be punished.Pussy is a trap

This is completely true and 100% accurate.

I wrote on that too:

You're here to spend your money on movie tickets to watch movies and concerts where Chad is the main star.
Very true. Also sports. Most entertainment just offers a vicarious experience.

you know that this is nonsense and is refuted in any standard christrian apologetics book.if god is truly evil you wouldn't even be alive as death is the worst of fates(as it is a negation of every good/pleasure).
There is saying 'fate worse than death'...

Subjects of god will then spout out random biblical quotes to prove their point.
There is saying 'fate worse than death'...
And that fate is living as an incel on a random centric universe where your luck is pure shit
Retarded thread for even believing in god in the first place.
The only morality in this world is chance

Last edited:
brutal Blackpilled truths. @BlkPillPres mentioned similar line of reasoning. If God does exist, he clearly isn't benevolent, likely sadistic psycho who enjoys suffering of innumerable beings.
View attachment 395975

brutal same here. I Islam copes 5 times daily for years then I tried Jesus cope for a couple of months. praying and begging him to enter my dreams but nothing happened. I then went on to occult and satanic rituals, once again nothing happened except ~4 events where heard voices in my head but when reproduced those rituals nothing happened.

in the end I am Buddha coping because it showed me most results and lucid dreams and astral projection have worked for me.

Are you still Shiva cel? none of the other deities(Vishnu, ganjeeta/elephant,monkey Hanuman)
high iq spiritual journey. are you really astral projecting though?