Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting God, people are so bitter now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Everytime I went out in public and now with people leaving their houses, all I hear is arguments and insults and shouting.

Thats just your abusive parents

brutal tbh. Can't say I've heard the same.

i only leave the house at night so no interaction with people thankfully

When an animal is restrained from expressing its desires for a long period of time, when it finally gets the opportunity to express itself, the results will be explosive. The dumber the animal the more explosive and self destructive the blast radius.

When an animal is restrained from expressing its desires for a long period of time, when it finally gets the opportunity to express itself, the results will be explosive. The dumber the animal the more explosive and self destructive the blast radius.

Also,
Everytime I went out in public and now with people leaving their houses, all I hear is arguments and insults and shouting.
Thats just your abusive parents
Yes and no. People are more insane today, but there are still people enjoying shit (read: normal, well-adjusted people). Depends on place too.