Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel God tier IQ incel finds loophole to fuck stacies. No fake. 100% LEGIT

• Thread starter Deleted member 23537
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23537

Banned
-
This is absolutely hilarious and should be abused by fellow incels.

As you all know females IQs drop to sub 20 when I'm contact with Chad. Even lower with terachad.

Some incel in France chadfished stacies and proposed 50 shades of grey like sex sessions in completely dark rooms with a blindfold.

Dozens of stacies, FUCKING ACCEPTED ! And got fucked by said incel. Truly a god among us.

Stacies tried to sue for rape but all cases were thrown out.

This is the only way for an incel to experience what a Chad would.

Ultra giga terabased

iq mogs me hard

wait,why didn't we think of this before?

I literally want IT to explain to me how this is rape. If this is rape, then you admit that the definition of rape has NOTHING to do with concent, only the attractiveness of the man.

Sex with Chad = concentual
Sex with sub8 = Rape

This is absolutely hilarious and should be abused by fellow incels.

As you all know females IQs drop to sub 20 when I'm contact with Chad. Even lower with terachad.

Some incel in France chadfished stacies and proposed 50 shades of grey like sex sessions in completely dark rooms with a blindfold.

Dozens of stacies, FUCKING ACCEPTED ! And got fucked by said incel. Truly a god among us.

Stacies tried to sue for rape but all cases were thrown out.

This is the only way for an incel to experience what a Chad would.

Fucking based!
Grandpa Chadfish puts all you kiddos who just get some whore to send you nipple pics to shame :feelskek:

I'd like to say that this is absolutely true. It was on national TV here on France. This is how I remembered it.

Truly a god.

this stunt requires legendary low inhib

wait,why didn't we think of this before?

Because then you might possibly get sued for rape or accused of it?

Kek. Anyways this shit is hilarious.

Because then you might possibly get sued for rape?

Kek. Anyways this shit is hilarious.
All cases were thrown out. They will probably close the loophole though. But if they do they will have to make dilute rape laws even more.

holyshit actual 300 iq player.

chadfish theory

I'm in fucking tears.
I'd donate to him if he gets sued.

Dearlord

This is the most based clown world hack I've read about since that guy who pimped his 'polyamorous' gf.

Highly doubt they were Stacie’s. Every Stacy I chadfish wants either IG or Snapchat before agreeing to fuck

I don't think they can legally close the loophole though.
Imagine some whore being able to acuse someone of rape because "He told me he had full hair but he hired his baldness with a beanie"

It is impossible to put in place.

The cases were dropped? How did France become so based all of a sudden?

Finally undeniable proof that personality is meaningless. Clearly the stacies loved his personality because they had sex with him, but the moment they saw his face it turned into rape

I used the wrong word. The cases weren't dropped. They were thrown out.

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: low inhib mogs me a thousand times over
I used the wrong word. The cases weren't dropped. They were thrown out.
they probably wouldnt have in my country and most others so there's that

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: low inhib mogs me a thousand times over

they probably wouldnt have in my country and most others so there's that
They would. This is the equivalent of saying "He told me he was a doctor"

this wouldn't work for me, how do they even get directed into the dark room, how do they even agree to putting the blindfold on

They spread their legs freely so not rape
full

I literally want IT to explain to me how this is rape. If this is rape, then you admit that the definition of rape has NOTHING to do with concent, only the attractiveness of the man.

Sex with sub8 = Rape
Based

Iq mogs me to oblivion

How dumb must you be to meet up with a person you spoke to online, and before even seeing their face in real life you just have sex in a dark room. I find it hard to believe anyone is capable of being that stupid.

How is it rape if she agrees?
I agree with you personally. This isnt my idea, and ridiculous to me too honestly.

Yet any change in the agreement is considered rape.
Agreed with condom and removed it? rape.
Agreed with chad+blindfold+dark room and got incel instead? same thing

I agree with you personally.

Yet any change in the agreement is considered rape.
Agreed with condom and removed it? rape.
Agreed with chad+blindfold+dark room and got incel instead? same thing
Maybe because there was no agreement ? Dumb whores just said yes. You can't say in court " I agreed to Chad in my mind but didn't explicitly say it"

With a condom they explicitly say "put a condom"

Interesting. The French are some of the sickest people though when it comes to shit like this.

Sex with sub8 = Rape
They’ll say it’s rape by “deception” :lul::lul::lul:

Finally undeniable proof that personality is meaningless. Clearly the stacies loved his personality because they had sex with him, but the moment they saw his face it turned into rape
IT touch this will not
IQ high it is

"Lee Hogben, 35, ignored his female victim’s repeated pleas to stop during the session in a Bournemouth hotel room."

Woops, overlooked that part. I guess you solved the case.
I have heard about it before, havent looked up cases beforehand. You are right.

Woops, overlooked that part. I guess you solved the case.
I have heard about it before, havent looked up cases beforehand. You are right.
Change that avatar. Halo effect is making mehave a bad opinion of you.

How about this IT cucks? You have no fucking valid arguements.

This has been done before. People have been jailed for it.

Gigabased and High IQ play by the old man

Even if it was a different Chad they still wouldn't have had that much of a problem with it but since it was an incel its rape.

When a Chad rapes a woman=They like it.
When an Incel rapea a woman=Most horrific thing imaginable.

Then you make a credible fake IG/Snapchat
I’ll believe it when I see pictures of the whores. Too much work for 5s but if he’s getting 7s and up that’s just crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back