boyo

Recruit
-
ah i see they're getting hit by the brigaders

cylinders

cylinders

Recruit
-
I don't know how Reddit lets these IT no-lifers keep disrupting other subs. They're literally out to brigade and remove other subs they don't like as well as harassing users. And of course, Reddit doesn't do shit about it. It really has me sickened.

HomoheroBishii

HomoheroBishii

Personality mogged by Ted Bundy
-
Brutal burial of cucktears.

W

whatiamnotgoingtodo

Recruit
-
I don't know how Reddit lets these IT no-lifers keep disrupting other subs. They're literally out to brigade and remove other subs they don't like as well as harassing users. And of course, Reddit doesn't do shit about it. It really has me sickened.
They need to stay positive to attract normans to sell ads. Every time something isn't clear, someone is profiting from it.

HomoheroBishii

HomoheroBishii

Personality mogged by Ted Bundy
-
Anything done in the name of defending women is all good.

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
They need to stay positive to attract normans to sell ads. Every time something isn't clear, someone is profiting from it.
Yeah. I'm pretty positive that no incels ever clicked on those BetterHelp scam ads. Reddit was losing money with /r/incels. Incels never give out gold either.

I

IncelED

Recruit
-
Yeah. I'm pretty positive that no incels ever clicked on those BetterHelp scam ads. Reddit was losing money with /r/incels. Incels never give out gold either.
Makes sense that the sub wasn't profiting them. I'm surprised it took this long for them to finally pull the ban hammer.

T

takurak

Banned
-
Its removed.. Im so fucking mad!

L

LDPE

Recruit
-
Anyone screencapped it? I wanna read it

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

₵ⱠØ₩₦ ₩ØⱤⱠĐ
-
Its deleted

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
they hate us to. 

"incels put women on a pedestal and are obsessed with sex" yea no shit because we never got sex, jFL @ oldcel mgtow copers calling us any different from them

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
Post was removed from reddit? Have a pic or summary?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

コイント
-