Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God tier post on /r/mgtow right now, must read

ah i see they're getting hit by the brigaders

I don't know how Reddit lets these IT no-lifers keep disrupting other subs. They're literally out to brigade and remove other subs they don't like as well as harassing users. And of course, Reddit doesn't do shit about it. It really has me sickened.

Brutal burial of cucktears.

cylinders said:
I don't know how Reddit lets these IT no-lifers keep disrupting other subs. They're literally out to brigade and remove other subs they don't like as well as harassing users. And of course, Reddit doesn't do shit about it. It really has me sickened.

They need to stay positive to attract normans to sell ads. Every time something isn't clear, someone is profiting from it.

cylinders said:

Anything done in the name of defending women is all good.

whatiamnotgoingtodo said:
cylinders said:

They need to stay positive to attract normans to sell ads. Every time something isn't clear, someone is profiting from it.

Yeah. I'm pretty positive that no incels ever clicked on those BetterHelp scam ads. Reddit was losing money with /r/incels. Incels never give out gold either.

gstvtrp said:
whatiamnotgoingtodo said:
cylinders said:

Yeah. I'm pretty positive that no incels ever clicked on those BetterHelp scam ads. Reddit was losing money with /r/incels. Incels never give out gold either.

Makes sense that the sub wasn't profiting them. I'm surprised it took this long for them to finally pull the ban hammer.

Its removed.. Im so fucking mad!

Anyone screencapped it? I wanna read it

they hate us to. 

"incels put women on a pedestal and are obsessed with sex" yea no shit because we never got sex, jFL @ oldcel mgtow copers calling us any different from them

Post was removed from reddit? Have a pic or summary?