Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GODDAMN IT WHY IS MY HEAD SO SMALL

• Thread starter IWantToBeADollarBill
  • Start date
IWantToBeADollarBill

IWantToBeADollarBill

Banned
-
Lol when I was younger all the adults said I was attractive, they don't say shit now. I went through my seventh grade yearbook and realized my jaw was always fucking trash. I realized even surgery won't help my lost cause, FML.

Lmfao at small head.

Headcels can ascend with HGH abuse but if the shape is bad, game over.

So many feels. The worst is when you're norwooding, making your head even smaller

Its over for small-headcels.

Try gymcelling your head, it might increase in size.
or get fat
KEK
Getting fat only affects the lower face. Same with gymcelling. Biology works from the top down

my head is too big for my fucking body, looks absurd.

I have a small head too relation to my body, it's truly horrific, I belong here. I'm trying to neckmax my size so far it's not looking too bad. But having small skull is death sentence

I have a small head too relation to my body, it's truly horrific, I belong here. I'm trying to neckmax my size so far it's not looking too bad. But having small skull is death sentence
IMG 1682

I agee with you on this. Small skull is fucking over man