Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

going back to uni in 2 days

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
i dont feel so gud

You have no hope to be better, sorry bro

going back to work in suifuel ragefuel ridden environment soon, too

Going back to school :/

Facade said:
Going back to school :/

not :/ more like 
964.gif

NutNotBusted said:
You have no hope to be better, sorry bro

if i stop posting for a long time I'm prob dead

If you're already fucking yourself over mentally before it's even started, how can you hope to not fuck yourself over once you begin?

Why are you going back?

blickpall said:
If you're already fucking yourself over mentally before it's even started, how can you hope to not fuck yourself over once you begin?
i have been fucked over my whole life. nothing will prepare me
Bri8564 said:
Why are you going back?
no better option

Indari said:
i have been fucked over my whole life. nothing will prepare me

Well you could have studied, or I guess practiced writing, during the break before the semester began. You could reach out to your professors and let them know you had trouble last semester and try to make a good impression on them before it even starts, so they can give you a break later. You could look at the course syllabi if they are available and get a head start on the material, or even the first assignments. Being proactive could give you confidence before you have the time to be overwhelmed. Have you tried any of the above?

What are you studying?

blickpall said:
Well you could have studied, or I guess practiced writing, during the break before the semester began. You could reach out to your professors and let them know you had trouble last semester and try to make a good impression on them before it even starts, so they can give you a break later. You could look at the course syllabi if they are available and get a head start on the material, or even the first assignments. Being proactive could give you confidence before you have the time to be overwhelmed. Have you tried any of the above?
what

Me too, bud, me too.

University is temporary, but inceldom maybe eternal. Going to university, may open a few exits out of inceldom.