Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going back to work means having to see couples again

Disabed_gamer

Disabed_gamer

Greycel
im able to go back to work after being on sick leave and am actually was happy because im able to make some money again. But this also means that i have to suffer and watch all the fucking couples there holding hands and kissing. I work at a store too so nearly every second of my shift i have to suffer and watch as stacy and chad make out and rub up against each other and i have to give a fake smile and tell them to "have a good day." Their good day makes my day worst. Theres a cute new security guard here and she looked at me and her eyes where looking right at my arm. As if i wasn't a fucking human being there just a giant disfigured arm without a human being with feelings and thoughts and emotions.. I left feeling extremely depressed and knowing that i have to keep seeing this shit is fucking putting me down.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

maybe, as a security guard, she was looking at your arm intensely so she can better read up on guides on how to save disabled people?
next week when you get robbed i bet she will run and try to save you first. she playing hard to get

Damn, dude. I can't even imagine what must be going through the heads of those people who do PDAs. Why? Why in a public area? Rubbing all over each other. I would curse them out.

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

maybe, as a security guard, she was looking at your arm intensely so she can better read up on guides on how to save disabled people?
next week when you get robbed i bet she will run and try to save you first. she playing hard to get
that might be the stupidest shit ive ever read. gtfo you fucking cuck

Damn, dude. I can't even imagine what must be going through the heads of those people who do PDAs. Why? Why in a public area? Rubbing all over each other. I would curse them out.

fucking right. like what is the point!? just wait till you can go home and do that shit no one whats to see that be more coincident of people who are around you. If the Japanese can do it then so can you!!!

some people get off on others watching them. i know i do. i flash and masturbate in public.
well....
i mean i used to. in my HS and college days i did like every week. id drive really far from home and fap in public. then after college i felt i was too old for this shit and if i ever get caught id be fucked

Even if I had a girlfriend or was dating someone I would never touch or kiss them in public. I've always thought it was odd that people feel comfortable making out sexually openly. I don't like being touched anyway but I definitely would not want to do it awkwardly in public. Society is becoming so degen I wonder if BJs will happen openly on the street soon

retail work?

i can relate a lot to working in a dead end shitty job, i remember plenty of times i would have t o serve a chad and stacey gf and they would buy condoms, literally made me want to suicide on the spot.

have to give a fake smile and tell them to "have a good day." T
are u a cashier or a door greeter or some shit, if not you dont have to wish/ tell them anything kek

Sounds horrible, OP. I’ve been there myself, luckily I escaped but know that most never will.

another reason I can't date or be in a relationship, too high inhib to do PDA in public

Does anyone knows jobs that are for introverted people? tfw can't work as a team nor I am social tbh tbh suck at programming ngl tbh tbh I want some job where I can be alone tbh tbh ngl

Neetbux or death

Does anyone knows jobs that are for introverted people? tfw can't work as a team nor I am social tbh tbh suck at programming ngl tbh tbh I want some job where I can be alone tbh tbh ngl
Coding. I tried to learn it but I am too low iq.

Coding. I tried to learn it but I am too low iq.
Well we together can't code then.. I also tried to learn python and gave up within 30 mins because too low IQ/no motivation. tbh tbh
I wish I could code, I could legit work at home.. Fuck that's my dream to work on auto pilot tbh tbh or at least at home.