Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Going for a walk as an incel

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
Getting outside and walking is one of my favorite copes. It refreshes my mind and body like nothing else, and it's actually healthy. But there's one problem with it: Foids. Generally when I pass them by they just nervously speed up and look away from me, hoping I don't rape them. It's worse when it's a mom with her kids, because then she has to pull them close to her and watch me as I pass by because she assumes I want to rape them too. Of course whenever I walk past one I simply avoid eye contact and move to the side of the trail till she's behind me and I go on my merry way.

But today I was going for a walk when I came across a foid with two dogs. She was just standing there looking at them as they were playing with a nearby tree. So, she didn't notice as I came up the trail towards her. Of course I was as far to the side as possible, and not looking at her. But when she noticed me passing her, this schizophrenic bitch talked to her dogs. "Oh, that guy scared me! Come on let's go, it's dangerous!"
Direct quote. Foids wish we weren't allowed to so much as go out in public. We're not people to them, just potential rapists.

I'm really not surprised that she talked to her dogs.

They can't talk back and criticize her.

We legit get tons of microaggressions when we leave our house, even when we're trying to mind our own business

Women legit wish we didn't exist or at the very least that they didn't have to ever lay their eyes on us

Make sure to bring at least two knives with you. People really hate us, its only a matter of time before they decide that you should no longer live

Getting outside and walking is one of my favorite copes. It refreshes my mind and body like nothing else, and it's actually healthy. But there's one problem with it: Foids. Generally when I pass them by they just nervously speed up and look away from me, hoping I don't rape them. It's worse when it's a mom with her kids, because then she has to pull them close to her and watch me as I pass by because she assumes I want to rape them too. Of course whenever I walk past one I simply avoid eye contact and move to the side of the trail till she's behind me and I go on my merry way.

But today I was going for a walk when I came across a foid with two dogs. She was just standing there looking at them as they were playing with a nearby tree. So, she didn't notice as I came up the trail towards her. Of course I was as far to the side as possible, and not looking at her. But when she noticed me passing her, this schizophrenic bitch talked to her dogs. "Oh, that guy scared me! Come on let's go, it's dangerous!"
Direct quote. Foids wish we weren't allowed to so much as go out in public. We're not people to them, just potential rapists.
To remedy this issue, I like walking at 23:00. Not a foid in sight.

Also, I like your AVI. I think it's from "Don't hug me I'm scared". It's from the episode about love. I always saw that part about the "ugliest guy in town" to be a metaphor for inceldom. Nice reference.

I fucking hate this so much , they don't even try to be subtle about it. I walked past some foid pushing a kid in a stroller and she crossed the road and then crossed back once she got past me.

I hate when a couple start to hug or kiss just when they are in front of me, they do that on purpose, that's why I don't enjoy going outside

Also, I like your AVI. I think it's from "Don't hug me I'm scared". It's from the episode about love. I always saw that part about the "ugliest guy in town" to be a metaphor for inceldom. Nice reference.
Yeah, don't hug me I'm scared is a great series. And I love how black pilled that part is. It's not even a metaphor; Michael (the ugliest boy in town) is a textbook example of an incel.

why even bother..

I walk with my dog sometimes

My dog barked at someone today.

Hard working dog!

Was proud.

Going for a walk is a great cope indeed, but I mostly did it in the night hours, when almost nobody was on the streets.

i jus jogmaxx, walking isn’t enough

I wish I could but it always fucking rains where I live

that's why i bike whenever i can

Make sure to bring at least two knives with you. People really hate us, its only a matter of time before they decide that you should no longer live