Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going monk mode

A

Allday

Banned
-
Since I'm at the end of my (metaphorical) rope I think I'm going to do something dramatic, risky, I want to feel alive.

I get my drivers permit next week, I'm going to have to think of an excuse to tell my mum. I'm going to buy a cheap car, turn my phone off and drive and don't look back. I'm tired of being miserable, tired of fucking job searching, I'm tired. I've got no one to hurt and nothing much of a life I'm leaving behind. No memories. Nothing.

I'm kinda looking forward to it, who knows where I will end up? It's been a long time coming and I'm tired of living in Australia. Chad-central, I've been seeing an array of therapists and I've wasted hundreds on meds. Nothing. I'm done.

Anyone ever thought of doing something similar to this? Just you, the open road and nothing but your thoughts trying to run from it all.

You sure, you have gotten everything sorted out, before leaving your mothers house? She may ring the police to get you back... I think you may have to say "i'm gonna go camping" or some kind of shit.

I'm not sure if its a good decision.

Yeah, I live in Australia too, its pure suicide fuel...

idkwattodowithlife said:
You sure, you have gotten everything sorted out, before leaving your mothers house? She may ring the police to get you back... I think you may have to say "i'm gonna go camping" or some kind of shit.

I'm not sure if its a good decision.

Yeah, I live in Australia too, its pure suicide fuel...

He is an adult... even if the police find him, they can´t force him to go home lol...

Dekim said:
He is an adult... even if the police find him, they can´t force him to go home lol..
the cops could not force me to home for I did not even have one

Allday said:
Since I'm at the end of my (metaphorical) rope
first you said you escaped inceldom, now this.......

@nausea don't post in my threads again