Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Going on dating apps chad fishing in japan is 2 brutal

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
And here I was thinking I had a chance :feelsrope: I’m talking to a30 year old Fine ass foid. Talks about sex like there is no tomorrow had many foreign boy friends (chads) likes all type of sex. And on a profile I saw inbroken English this “hello I am 20 years old child minded and I am looking for good looking man “ this shot is 2 brutal for me I can’t even cope with this:feelsrope: I would have the same chances of getting laid as a. full japanese incel shit isn’t fun any more I’m so angERy

the sky is blue

i cant believe people actually have sex its rage inducing that its such a casual activity happening among everyone except me. :reeeeee: :feelscry: :feelscry:

i cant believe people actually have sex its rage inducing that its such a casual activity happening among everyone except me. :reeeeee: :feelscry: :feelscry:
Why torture yourself with this thought

After living in Japan for a few years.
Getting involved with foids is near to impossible. I think at this point the best way is to instagramaxx/twittermaxx or use something like hellotalk.

Tbh I only want to go to japan for the copes. (Also hope that more people mind their own business there then they do here. I already get so many dirty looks when I go out)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back