[Blackpill] "Going Out" & "Staying Healthy" As An Incel Just Makes You Suffer More (Practically Everything In Life Is Connected To/Revolves Around Sex)

S

SwordsmanAlt

Veteran
-
One thing I will never stop doing is wealthmaxxing, because it is the only path a man has to changing his life

This is one of the hardest things to accomplish if you are an incel. You need normies to like you and you need to go out and interact.

I am a STEM major, and I get destroyed in wealthmaxxing by normies and Chads that know how to network and go ahead. My hard work means nothing if I am some loser. All I am to them is some cog in the machine that makes them wealthier.

Unless you were born with wealthy parents, it's over

alone

alone

Captain
-
2. There's no reason to be "that healthy", you don't have to hunt, you aren't competing athletically, and its not like you want to "live long" (would be very ironic if you wanted this torturous existence to persist), and either way we live longer lives than the humans of way back when by default, I don't want to make it past 50, in fact if my life was going to be like this till my death I'd be good dying right now

Simple question - "Why should someone who is tired of life, put in high levels of effort and self restraint, just to keep living?"
this cure my depression
Working out has many health benefits though. You don't have to be in the gym 24/7 to workout or be in somewhat good shape. Even if you ignore the aesthetics behind it its generally a good idea to get daily exercise in even if its only for 30 minutes or something. I found I was much mentally happier when I was gymcelling vs when I'm not.
sport / gym copes can broke the body too like drugs and junk food copes

Last edited:
C

CaptainCuck

Veteran
-
I do the same thing. I'm just working out so when I get older my metabolism doesn't slow down and I become a fat fuck. Being fat is just uncomfortable and nasty. It won't get me foids but it will make my life mildly better.
Being old and unhealthy - just thinking about it is suifuel enough to keep me active :feelscry:

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
Gymcels suffers the most because we have really high testosterone

wandercamp

wandercamp

Major
-
There is literally NOTHING in 2019 that is okay to do alone. If you go to the gym alone: creeper. If you go to the movie alone: weirdo. Go to a concert alone: strange. You CANNOT win.

TheOnlyWei

TheOnlyWei

Half asian, half white, mistaken for "Mexican"
-
If you want to be miserable you will find a reason to be miserable. I use to just work and go home. That almost killed me.
I usually ignore others and focus on what I came to watch or do.

C

CelticTruecel

Officer
-
I live in the countryside so I can keep my trips out to a minimum, if I go to a city for a couple of days it is suifuel, cities are no place for a truecel, it is one major downfall for you richcels, your jobs are in cities.

Nothingness

Nothingness

Overlord
-
I save all of his posts. Im going to bind all of his writtings into a solid book. I would name it " Chants of BlkPillPres".

Also i saved selected posts of other members of the forum.

Boyos you have to try like that. Coz we realy have to win this battle.